💫 Chapter-51💫

Author- The flashback which was interupted by YN last time is gonna continue today

Author- The flashback which was interupted by YN last time is gonna continue today. Are you excited?

💀💀💀

After the dinner, everyone was again in Jin's room. They lied to Mr. And Mrs. Kim when they asked what happened to YN's head and fortunately both of them believed them.

Now they are here. YN was laying on the bed while the brothers were sitting surrounding her.

Jin- So.... where were we last time?

YN- Unnie and her friend went to the washroom....

Jin- Right so

💀Flashback💀

Nancy and Suzy were coming from the washroom when someone bumped into Suzy. Suzy looked up and saw a man. The drink which the man was holding fall onto the man's clothes.

Suzy- I am sorry

She said and was about to walk away when the man stopped her by grabbing her wrist. She turned back and said

Suzy- Excuse me. Leave my hand

Man- You really think you can walk away after ruining my suit?

He said yanking her hands. She rubbed her wrist and then said

Suzy- Do you even know what you are saying? I ruined your suit? It was You who bumped into Me!! Even my dress got some stains but then also I apologised to you

Man- And do you think I give a fuck about your sorry. Listen young lady, Don't show me this attitude. You don't know who I am.

Suzy- And I am not even interested in knowing. And about Attitude...... I didn't showed my attitude yet. If I did you won't be standing here this proudly.

She said and turned to leave when the man again grabbed her wrist. He came infront of her and said

Man- I don't care what you say. Just pay for my suit and you are free to go.

Suzy- What pay? I am not at fault so I am not going to pay even a single won. Now leave my hand and let me go Mister.

She said trying to get out of his hold bit the man just tightened his hold on her wrist making her wince a little.

Nancy- Hey You!! Leave my friends hand. Tell me how much is your suit. I will pay you.

She said. Suzy looked at with wide eyes and shooked her hands.