💫 Chapter-16💫

I took rest

I took rest. I promise. Pakka wala Promise. I just felt bad that I am not uploading so I worte this small part. I hope you all will like it. I know it's boring part but I tried my best to give you an upload.

🌺🌺🌺

Namjoon was sitting in his room reading a book when the door of his room opened

Namjoon was sitting in his room reading a book when the door of his room opened. He frowned and looked their and saw YN peeking out from the door.

He smiled a little and said

Namjoon- Hey Cutie. Come in.

YN immediately went inside and sat near Namjoon.

Namjoon- What were you doing? And why were you peeking?

Namjoon asked as he closed his book.

YN- Namjoon-shi I wanted to play with you. I am getting bored that's why.

Namjoon- Then how about you go and do your homework?

YN- I already did it. And that's why I am getting bored. Please play with me.

She said showing her puppy eyes and who was Namjoon to deny to those eyes. He sighed and said

Namjoon- Ok. What do you wanna play?

YN started thinking and then after 5 minutes she said

YN- Let's play chess.

Namjoon- You know how to play it?

YN- Ofcourse. I know it very well. I used to play it so much in My and Mumma's phone. But never played with someone. Will you play?

Namjoon- Ok. Let's do it.

YN- Yayy!! I will bring it from my room. I have it there. But.... If I win, I will call you Oppa and you will have to take me for an ice cream sibling date with you.  Ok?

Namjoon- Ok...... But what will you do if I win the game?

YN- What do you want me to do?