💫 Chapter-80💫

YN called out when she saw her brother with the man

YN called out when she saw her brother with the man. No, Yoongi was not with him cause he was an enemy too. The man have captured him.

What worse was his condition. YN and Suzy were fully shocked seeing him. They can clearly see that he was beaten so much as there was blood coming from most parts of his body. 

Suzy- Y..Yoongi?

She called out. They saw Yoongi looking at them . Before anyone else could do anything, one guard came and tied Yoongi to a pillar right near YN.

~ One down. Six more to go

The man said and left the room with his guards. As soon as they left, YN and Suzy turned to him.

YN- Oppa?... please look at us....

She said in a very low and shaking voice. Yoongi looked at them and said

Yoongi- YN-ie..... Oppa is fine ...... don't worry. It was all an act.

He said with a smirk. Suzy and YN looked at him. He chuckled a little at their confusion and said

Yoongi- Actually it's all part of plan. Our team still needs some time to reach here and till then we have to keep that man distracted.

He told them making their confusion go away. 

Suzy-  But Yoongi, all this all injuries?

Yoongi- Aish Noona, don't worry. I am absolutely alright.

YN- O..ppa where are the others?

Yoongi- They are just clearing all the gods were coming on the way so that they can save you guys safely and then the leader will left and the seven will fight with the leader understand so he won't come in our way and you guys will safe as well.

Suzy- Oh... And where is Sarang and the others?

Yoongi- They are still in Korea and our wives taking care of them.

Suzy- You know Jin is not gonna leave this.

Yoongi- Ofcourse. I am not even worried about them. I was more about you gu- what happened to your leg?

He suddenly when he noticed her leg.

Suzy- Uh... that...

YN- Unnie, did that man did it?

YN asked. Suzy slowly nodded her head and told them what really happened. Yoongi, was more than angry now. He tried to free himself, but alas. He couldn't. He was not tied with just ropes but chains too. He sighed knowing it won't help and he was too weak too. All they could do now was wait for others

💀💀💀

Jin- Yoongi, can you here us?