💫Chapter-49💫

Yesterday when I posted the chapter it was 74K views and right now today's it's 76K views

Yesterday when I posted the chapter it was 74K views and right now today's it's 76K views. I am going crazy!! You guys are loving this story so much I guess.

Well, no more bakwas for now. You can go and enjoy the chapter. Love ya <3

💀💀💀

T

he Kim Brothers came back home with YN. They took her to Jin's room as his room is on ground floor only. Namjoon already called the doctor and after 5 minutes only, she was there.

Hoseok and Taehyung came down from Hoseok's room. Sarang was sleeping in Hoseok's arms. Jin placed Sarang in her crib and they all came out to let the doctor check YN. While the doctore was inside, Taehyung asked what happened and how did they found YN and Jimin told Hoseok and him about what all happened in the base

After the doctor was done checking up YN, she came outside the room. She saw the brothers standing there restelessly with worried face. Jin was the first one to speak among them.

Jin- Dr. Cha is our sister fine?

He asked. She nodded her head and said

Dr. Cha- She is fine Seokjin. She was given a drug that's why she is unconscious till now. But you all will have to take care of her. Her hands and legs are bruised and have so many marks of the ropes.

Namjoon- We will take care of her.

Jimin- Is it all? There is nothing to worry right?

Dr. Cha- No Jimin. There is not. Just let her have bed rest for 2 days and she will be fully fine.

She said and the rest nodded their heads. She gave them a list of medicines and then took her leave. The Kim brothers went inside the room and sat on the bed. Jungkook and Yoongi sat on either sides of YN.

Jungkook took her hand in his own and then looked at Namjoon and said

Jungkook- You are never letting her go again alone!!! Remember Hyung!!!

He said in a stern tone. Jimin stood beside him and nodded his head looking at Namjoon.
Namjoon was looking down. He was already in so much guilt and the words of the maknaes aren't helping much.

Jin looked at Jungkook and Jimin and shooked his head telling them to keep quiet.
Jimin nodded his head but Jungkook again said

Jungkook- Why? Why should we keep quiet Jin Hyung? It's all Namjoon Hyung's fault. Me and Jimin Hyung denied YN's request to let her go alone but he told her to go saying she will be safe!!
She is very safe Hyung. With this marks and bruises she is very safe!! All thanks to your 148 IQ brain!!!

He yelled. Jimin kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder telling him to stop. He was angry too but he very well knew that Jungkook was crossing his limits.