💫 Chapter-64💫

If you follow me, you may know the reason why I was not updating

If you follow me, you may know the reason why I was not updating. And those who don't know, I am dealing with so many problems right now. I am trying hard to update which is quite difficult for me.

So, I took a decision. From now, I will update small chapters BUT I will update them daily. You will get one update from this story daily. The chapters will be smaller than usual length. I hope you will understand.

(This chapter if if Actual length.)

Thanks for waiting. Love you all <3

After some time Suzy broke the hug and looked at them with a smile. He carresed Jungkook's face.

Yoongi- H..how are you Noona?

Suzy heard Yoongi asking. She turned to him and said

Suzy- I am fine Yoongi. What will happen to me? How are you all?

They all looked at each other and then behind Suzy, where Jin was standing. Suzy followed their gaze and found herself looking at Jin. She turned back and said

Suzy- It's okay. Let's talk about that later. Are Mom and Mr. Kim fine now?

She asked trying to change the topic and thankfully this happened. As Namjoon replied

Namjoon- Dad is fine now. Just unconscious, and We didn't got any news regarding Mrs. Kim yet.

He answered. Suzy nodded her head. They all came and sat on the chairs which were there waiting for the doctor to come out.

Suzy's POV

I looked around and saw all of them looking very tensed. I can clearly tell they are not tensed just because of this accident thing. There is still something I don't know yet.

"Hey God, I just pray, everything is fine. Our family already had so many problems, please don't give us more problems too."

I looked at Jin. It's been only some months, but my husband got more handsome. He is still charming, cute, ho-"Gosh....I am really drooling over him at this time. Control yourself Suzy."

I looked at the other side to divert my mind and saw my cute Lil sis. I can't believe she is right infront of me. After so many years, I am seeing her. She grew up so much. My sis didn't changed a bit. She just got more beautiful.  I just hope she don't get in the same problems as me.

I stood up and went to sat beside her. She looked at me but didn't said anything. I took her hands in mine and said

Suzy- YN-ah Nothing will happen to Mom. She is strong. And right now you gotta be strong too. Hmm?

I am glad she understood me and nodded her head. She hugged me and snuggled in my neck, a habit she have. I wrapped my arms, patting her back.