💫 Chapter-26💫

After YN changed her clothes she came down and saw Hoseok sitting on the couch

After YN changed her clothes she came down and saw Hoseok sitting on the couch. He looked at her and stood up walking towards her.

Hoseok- So, where do you wanna eat? Here or in my room?

YN thought for some seconds before saying

YN- In your room. You can answer my questions there too.

Hoseok- Ok. Let's go. I will bring the food.

He said. She nodded. They both went to Hoseok's room. YN was quite excited as she never went to his room. She went to everyone's room in this house even Jin's room when she wanted to play with Sarang. But never to Hoseok's room.

When they reached their, Hoseok opened the door and came in. YN also came in. She looked around and was shocked seeing the room. Not because of how big it was but because of how bright it was.

Seeing Hoseok's personality, she thought it would be dark like that of Yoongi.

Hoseok- Why are you staying there? Come in

Hoseok said as he noticed YN was still at the doorway. She came out from her thoughts and came in.

They sat in the bed while Hoseok kept the tray.
YN took a bite while still staring at the room

YN- Are you sure it's your room?

She asked looking at Hoseok who nodded his head. He sat comfortablely on the bed and said

Hoseok- It is. It was made according to my preference only. I wanted to change the theme to dark but Hyung didn't allowed me.

YN- Why do you wanted to change it?

Hoseok- I will tell you later. Maybe when we are more close to each other.

YN- Ok.... Um... So?

Hoseok- I know what you want to ask. But before that Can I ask you some simple question?

He asked. YN looked at him and nodded her head.

Hoseok- Do you know there are bad people out there? Can you differentiate between good and bad people?