💫Chapter-44💫

Jin- My secret was safe for 3 years. My university was also finished so there was no chance that a she will find from students.

YN- Then when did she found out?

Yoongi- A week before Hyung was about to confess her to marry.

YN was too stunned to even speak. She just looked at Jin who nodded his head.

Jimin- Hyung was about to tell her everything on the that day only.

YN- But... What happened? And how did Unnie found out?

Jin- You see......

Flashback
Jin and Suzy's Age- 26 years old

Jin and Suzy were at a party house cause One of Jin's university friend threw a bachelor party as he was about to marry soon. He invited all his classmates and that's how Jin and Suzy ended up here.

They both were sitting on the couch their talking while drinking (juice). Their other friends were there too and they were talking with them too.

Nancy- By the way Jin, are you taking care of Suzy or not?

Suzy- Nancy, he is taking very good care of me.

She said linking arms with Jin who smiled while pecking her forehead.

Jin- Baby, you sit here. I will be back after meeting my friends.

Suzy- Sure

She said and let go Jin's arms. Jin stood up and went to his friends.

Nancy- So... Did he proposed for marriage yet?

Suzy- Not yet. I am still waiting for him to propose me.

Nancy- Oh... By the way, how does he treat you? Are you happy with him?

Suzy- Ofcourse. Why are you asking again? I am very happy with him. And I 1000% sure, I will never find a loving partner other than him. He is the most sweetest and the humble person I know.

Nancy- That great. Umm..... Lets go the bathroom. I gotta fix my makeup.

Suzy- *chuckle* sure

They both stood up and left from there. 

Flashback Interupted