💫 Chapter-23💫

Jimin- Now say

Jimin- Now say.

Namjoon- So, what happened was.... me and Taehyung were coming to the cafeteria when we heard two boys, whom Tae beated, talking about us.

Jimin- Those idiots. Don't have any other work....... Anyways, What were they saying? 

Taehyung- Jimin Hyung they said......

💀Flashback💀

Namjoon and Taehyung stood behind them and heard what the boys said

Boy 1- You know The Kim brothers?

Boy 2- I do. Why?

Boy 1- Do you know how their mom died??

Boy 2- No. Do you know??

Boy 1- Yes. Their Dad, Mr. Kim abused her first. and then Killed her with his own hands

Boy 2- What!?

Boy 1- Yes. And You know The Kim brothers are planing to do the exact same thing with that Kim YN. They are sift with her so that they came take advantage of her.

Hearing this Taehyung was about to go when Namjoon held him by his shoulders. Taehyung looked at him and Namjoon shooked his head.

They looked infront to hear the rest things.

Boy 2- Oh boy. That's why they always keep a girl in their house.

Boy 1- Yes. And you know the Daughter of their elder brother. I heard that Their elder brother did the same as their father and that's why his daughter was born and he is planning to the same with her.

Boy 2- Poor girl.

Taehyung gritted his teeth while making a fist. He looked back and Namjoon again shooked his head. He sighed and again looked at the boys.

Boy 2- You told me this much. Let me tell you something to you.

Boy 1- What??

Boy 2- There Mom was cheating their Dad and you won't believe with whom?

Boy 1- Whom?

Boy 2- Their eldest son.

Hearing this Namjoon removed his hand from Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung looked back and saw Namjoon looking at the boys with a red eyes. He looked at Taehyung and signalled him to go.

Taehyung smirked and went near them and tapped on one the boys shoulder.

Both the boys turned behind and widened their eyes. Before they could say anything, Taehyung punched Boy 1 on his face making him fall while screaming. He punched the other boy two.