💫 Chapter-72💫

YN was looking at Yoongi with surprised face

YN was looking at Yoongi with surprised face. She was sitting speechless. But somehow she managed to say

YN- Oppa.... you are so cool.

Yoongi- Hehe.... thanks YN-ie.

YN- Well, what happened after this?

Namjoon- Nothing much. Hyung's scolded Hobi Hyung so much for hiding the truth. And after all this only, Hobi Hyung changed. He stopped believing and trusting others and became cold towards everyone, and that girl and her parents left the country cause Hyung's spread the news of her fake accusing.

YN couldn't be more shocked. She looked at Jin who nodded his head.

Jin- Well, now Yoongs. It's your turn now. Tell her what were we telling you to get done?

He said and YN curiously looked at Yoongi who was sitting there silently. Yoongi took a deep breath and said

Yoongi- YN, they were telling me to get the treatment done.

YN- Treatment? Oppa, do you have any probl-

Yoongi- I have Cancer

Yoongi interrupted making YN stop in her tracks. She widened her eyes in shock.

YN- W..what?

Yoongi- Yes. No need to worry, it's still on stage 1..

Jimin- and the doctor said if he don't start getting the treatment soon, it can get worse and may even get to next stage. But he didn't started any treatment yet.

YN- Oppa!! Are you crazy!! Why would you not-

Yoongi- YN, when I found out about cancer, I didn't had any will to live. So, I just let it be. But don't worry, as Hyung's and Hobi said they will change. I will get my treatment started.

He said with a small smile. YN stood up and went near Yoongi. She sat near him and hugged him tightly. The others also joined the hug except Jin and Hoseok who were looking at them with a smile on their faces.

💀💀💀

Next Day

Jin (on the call): Okay, send me the information you found till now...... no no not that....... okay till when?...... sure...... thank you so much

Jin who was on the call talked while roaming around the living room. Yoongi passed by him, also on phone

Yoongi (on the call): Great..... check the CCTV footage too........ no, no need to hurt anyone....... take Boss's name..... yes sure

Jimin (on the call): Really?..... come to the mansion as soon as possible....... ya ya....... ofcourse......thank you so much .