💫Chapter-25💫

Hoseok was still sitting near YN waiting for her to wake up

Hoseok was still sitting near YN waiting for her to wake up. Just then he heard some shuffling behind him. He turned behind and saw YN with her eyes open now. He stood up and helped her to sit as he saw she was trying.

Hoseok- YN, are you Ok?

He asked. YN looked at him and weekly nodded her head.

YN- Mr. Kim... Can I ask you something?

Hoseok- Go ahead.

Hoseok said as he sat on the chair near her.

YN- Why was Tae Oppa beating someone?

She asked. Hoseok already knew she was about to ask this. At first he thight to lie to her but after thinking for a while he decided not to. So he said

Hoseok- I will tell you. But let's go home first. You need to have some warm food. The one I bought for you is already cold. After that you can come in my room and I will answer all of your questions. Ok?

YN- Ok Let's go.

YN stood up and the they both went to Hoseok's cabin where the others were. In the way, Hoseok told her not to ask any questions to anyone and YN agreed.

So, after getting Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung they went home in Hoseok's car.

Taehyung was a little surprised when YN sat next to him and gave him a smile.

The ride to home was fully silent. When they reached home, Hoseok told Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung to go in their rooms so they went.

Coming in the living room, Hoseok told YN to go and freshen up and change her clothes. She nodded her head and started going towards her room but suddenly she stopped and turned behind. Hoseok looked at her and asked

Hoseok- What happened?

YN came near him and said

YN- Can you make me some food Hoseok-shi?

As YN said, Hoseok looked at her with a surprised expression.

Hoseok- What did you called me?

YN- Hoseok-shi. You said na to call you by your name at home that's why. But If you don't want then I will not--

Hoseok cut her off and said

Hoseok- No No. You can call me that. And sure I will make you something.

He said. A big smile came on YNs face as she said

YN- Really? Thank you.

She said and hugged Hoseok. He was starled but soon came to his sense. He also wrapped his arms around YN. They both were enjoying the hug when suddenly someone pulled YN away from Hoseok.

They both looked at who did this and it was Gyuri. She was fuming in agee.

Gyuri- How dare you hug my brother? Stay away from him you bitch. He is not yours. He is only mine.

She said. Hoseok was about to say something but couldn't as before he could YN said

YN- He is my brother too and he don't have any problem then why do you have?

Hoseok- Right. Gyuri, I don't have any problem. And I am not yours. Also, about brother.... If you forgot you already lost the rights to call me yours brother.

Gyuri- B-but Hoseok Opp--

Hoseok- Cut the crap Gyuri. I don't want to hear any bullshit. Just gr lost from my sight before I lose my temper.

He said. Gyuri left the room but not before glaring at YN. YN ignored her and looked at Hoseok.

YN- Why us she like that?

Hoseok- I will tell you later. When you come in my room. For now go and change whole I will start preparing your food.

YN- Okie Dokey. And again Thank you.

YN said and left from there.

💀💀💀

Author's Note.

I am sorry. I was having fever yesterday that's why I was not able to update. I still have some that's why This chapter is a little small. I will try my best to give you another long update soon.

Thank You

-Ivna
(Your author)

-Ivna (Your author)

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700