💫 Chapter-35💫

After talking with Jin, Jungkook left his room excitedly

After talking with Jin, Jungkook left his room excitedly. He was excited to tell this to his other Hyung's. And he was sure they all will have the same reaction he had.

He went to Taehyung's room first. As he know he will find both Taehyung and Jimin there. I mean, Jimin is not fully well yet, so how can Tae leave his twin alone??

As he reached, he knocked on the door. The door opened and Jungkook saw Taehyung standing while Jimin was laying on the bed.

Taehyung- What happened Kookie??

Taehyung said as he motioned Jungkook to come in. The excited bunny came inside the room and sat near Jimin giving him his bunny smile.

Jungkook- Tae Tae Hyung's can you please call, Hobi Hyung, Joon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung here. I want to tell you all a very amazing news.

He said. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each a little confused seeing their makane this excited. Taehyung nodded his head and messages his elders brother and luckily they all saw the messages.

So, within 5 minutes, The rest three brothers were also in the room. They all were sitting here and there, like bed, or couch. Jimin also sat on the bed.

Yoongi- What happened Tae? Is everything alright?

Taehyung- Don't ask me Hyung. This excited bunny over here told me to call you three.

He said pointing at Jungkook who was smiling ear to ear.

Namjoon- What's the matter Kookie?? Why are you so happy and excited??

Jungkook- Hyung's I have good news to tell you all. You all will also be happy just like me listening that.

Hoseok- Really?? Then, wait. Let me go and call Jin Hyung too.

Hoseok stood up and was about to go when Jungkook stopped him by calling his name. Hoseok stopped and turned back looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook- Hyung, Jin Hyung is the one who told me this. And anyways, he is busy with his daughter. The father-daughter duo is having their play time. So Hyung said "Don't disturb me and Let me spend some time with my daughter"

Jungkook said imitating Jin. Hoseok again sat where he was sitting and looked at Jungkook.

Hoseok- Ok... Then tell us.

Jungkook- Ok. So Hyung...... Don't ask me how...... But Jin Hyung Said, he don't like seeing us sad. And--

Jimin- And how this is a good news Kook??

Jimin interupted. Jungkook looked at him and said

Jungkook- Hyung, let me finish. So, where was I??..... Ya ..... Jin Hyung don't like us seeing sad so to make sure we all are happy like before he decided something. A--