💫Chapter- 59💫

Taehyung- I'm sorry, Jiminie Hyun-

Taehyung spoke with remorse

Jimin-Shut the fuck up, just keep going before I make it even harder.

Jimin sternly interjected. Taehyung let out a sigh and resumed his punishment. Jimin and Jungkook had caught him earlier and brought him to Jimin's room, instructing him to do sit-ups. Taehyung had been at it for the past 45 minutes. Jungkook, unfazed, sipped his Banana Milk, while Jimin sat there, giving off an intense vibe, glaring Taehyung.

After from 20 minutes, Jimin stood up and looked at Jungkook who nodded his head.
He looked at Taehyung and said

Jimin- You can stop now, Tae.

He said. Taehyung took a deep breath and sat on the ground itself.

Taehyung- I am tired.... my legs are hurting like hell.....my head is spinning..... I am hungry..... my stomach wants some food...

Taehyung started his blabbering. Jimin shooked his head and left the room with Jungkook following him from behind.

Jungkook- Now, He will think 1000 times  before putting blame on us.

He said and Jimin nodded his head. They both came downstairs with Taehyung who has joined them in between. As they came in the living room, they saw Jin and Yoongi talking about something and they looked very serious.

The makanes looked at each other then again their brothers. They went and sat on the couch while Taehyung laid there.

Jimin- Hyungs, what happened? Is everything alright?

Jimin asked with a hint of concern in his voice. Jin and Yoongi looked at them and shooked their heads.

Jungkook- Why? What happened?

Yoongi- One teacher at your school, files a FIR about Hobi and he is suspended from school now.....

He said making the Maknae shock. They widened their eyes in shock. Taehyung immediately sat on the couch.

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook- What??

Jin nodded his head and said

Jin- It's true.

Jimin- But Hyung, aren't you the owner of the school? Why didn't you stopped the principal??

Jimin asked. Taehyung and Jungkook also nodded their heads ad looked at Jin for the answer. Jin let out a sigh and said

Jin- I am the owner, but the order came from Superintendent. Even tho we have power, We can't go against him. They work on proofs and that teacher had all the proofs to make him guilty.

He said. Yoongi nodded his head. That's when Namjoon joined them. Jin and Yoongi looked at him. He shooked his head and sat on the couch. Jin rubbed his head while Yoongi banged his hand on the couch.