💫 Chapter-67💫

So before starting, Thank you for 700 FOLLOWERS!!!

And also, I am going to start a small cover shop. I have been trying to make covers from so long and my friends suggested me to open one. So, I am doing it. I will publish it soon so make sure to check it out, even if you don't want the covers.

And the name of the shop is after you guys. I am sure you all will love it. Just wait for some more days.

💀💀💀

Hoseok- YN, we are Mafia's.

Hoseok said and they all looked at how YN's expression changed. Her eyes widened a little in shock while she gulped.

She looked at Jin who nodded his head. She then looked at Suzy who also nodded her head.

YN- Y...you guys are .... a...Mafia? L..like those underground people?

She asked in a little shaking voice. The brothers nodded their heads. She stood up from the couch and said

YN- You guys are really Mafia or you are just joking around with me?

YN asked. The brothers and Suzy also stood up. Yoongi went near her and said

Yoongi- No YN. We are not joking. We are really Mafia. To be specific, We are Mafia Kings.

He said holding her hands. She pulled her hands away from her and took some steps back

YN- How could you all hide this from me?
I know I never ask anything to anyone regarding to their personal life but that doesn't mean you won't tell me anything by yourself!! I trust you guys with all my heart,  but I don't think you all do!!

She yelled in frustration while small tears were there in her eyes. The brothers were standing there frozen. None of them expected this reaction from her.

Jin looked at Yoongi who went near YN and said

Yoongi- YN-ah we kno-

YN- That you hide this from me. And you shouldn't have done this blah blah. This is what you will say right? I don't want to hear this!!! I trust you all so much Oppa, but you know what you all just broke that trust now!!!

Jimin- YN, don't say lik-

YN- Didn't you heard I said I don't want to hear anything from you all!! Don't talk with me ever again!!

She said and started going to her room while wiping her tears. None of her brother said or did anything as they all were standing there frozen in their spots.

Suzy came near Jin and putted her hands on his shoulder. He looked at her and tilted his head a little with a worried face. Suzy assured him with her eyes.

She looked at the others and she can tell how sad they are. What happened in just three months that they all became this close? Suzy thought to herself.