So I think I'm back???

Heyyyy sooo when I checked the last update I wasn't expecting it to be 2019 djvkdkckdkf gosh, 4 years ago, it was almost enough to scare me away again! So just IFY this is a general message I'm multi posting on my stories because I still don't know how Wattpad alerts work and I want this to a wider reach lmao, no shame.

So where do I begin lmao, other then I guess the standard mental health decline issues that everyone gets I violently shattered my arm and wrist, it took 2 and a half years, 2 surgeries and honesty? It's still fucked up and I think it always still be, it's also my dominant hand haha!

But I have NEVER forgotten these stories and I have NEVER stopped loving Bruce Banner.

I'm honestly floored that people are still reading these stories, genuinely. I always said I would come back to writing but you know what honestly made me suck it up and make this post/update? The comments. Yeah you can call me an attention seeking baby, but I'm not gonna lie, I smile so happily at each comment I read, and the occasion I got a paragraph comment or really heartfelt one? I churned put a thousand words within the other afterwards because it filled me with such motivation! Someone made me art? Couldn't believe it, that's the actual dream! My stomach is still filled with happiness and laughter knowing one of my fics chapters has like 50 comments that are just "TONY?!"

Maybe one day I'll re-edit my current chapters (Omg Past!Me get your 'you're' and 'your' right!) and don't expect any immediate updates because I'm going through something really difficult right now but I WANT to finish these stories!

I left Starry Nights/Sunny Days and Worlds Apart/Love Like You on really angsty arcs and with every new comment I see I keep thinking that this person is going to get up to those with no resolution even though I KNOW there's going to be huge pay offs and tons of fluff to combat the angst!

Sunny Days Bruce is finally fucking happy and Love Like You my slow burn Opus Magnum is literally one arc away from entering into the MCU Avengers where Bruce finally starts to accept Hulk!

There's going to be so much sadness and joy and angst and fluff that I want to get out! So I'm going to do my best to continue these stories!

So please everyone, keep your comments and opinions coming! They feed me! And honestly if I get a good reaction to this post/update I'll be over the moon and will be inspired to hurry and churn out more writing ^^

I love you all and give you my most sincere and heartfelt thank you so much to everyone who consistently made comments on every chapter, this comeback is dedicated to you!