Chapter 24

Okay so this is NOT chapter sorry! But it's Solerah's file that Bruce was given last chapter. It's basically what I originally wrote up as her character stats and what not. I tried to make her a well rounded character with good strengths and weaknesses. Feel free to comment if I've come up with something to overpowered or you just have some input!

Solerah 'Wild Star' Redgrave

Appearance:

Wild Star is an alien, in her true appearance she is 8 feet tall, has grey skin, pink eyes with pale pink scleras and long ringlet white hair.

She can shift into a human appearance, which is 5'4, with blue eyes with choppy light brown hair.

Physiology:

Wild Star has inhuman strength, stamina, reflexes, metabolism, durability and speed that are far superior to a human being. Over time she can heal a normally fatal injury with little to no trouble as well as an accelerated healing rate for minor injuries.

Wildstar's species have extremely thick and dense skin and muscle making it impossible for bullets or knives to harm her and having a general resistance to pain. This also gives her immunity to intense cold and heat.

Wildstar has a nictitating membrane also known as the third eyelid allowing her to see underwater and during things like wind and sand or snow storms. She can store air in her lugs allowing her to survive without breathing for long periods of time.

Wild Star's species have an incredibly long life span and she herself is several hundreds of years old.

While she wouldn't consider herself a genius she does have intellect above the average human and her long years have allowed her to acquire vast knowledge and experience.

Wild Star has something of a hyper sensitive instinct. It's not something she could explain or try to focus on, it's just instinct, gut feeling, it allows her to fight fluently, reacting to her opponents movements as well as use it for other more mundane uses such as sensing if something is off.

Weaknesses:

The metal Auroniam completely weakens her, it has been known to cut her skin if crafted into a blade and will otherwise leave her powerless and burn her if it touches her skin.

Because of her resistance to pain she doesn't always realise when her body is damaged and can end up severely injuring herself or even loosing consciousness out of exhaustion.

Due to her weight in her true form she'll have a habit of accidentally breaking a lot of earth made objects as she weighs around 250 kilos.

While not a traditional weakness she'll choose to go against her better judgement if it means helping someone. She'll give someone the benefit of the doubt and be too trusting.

Solerah's species is often hunted by many other species in the Galaxy if they ever leave their home planet. Their bones are often used for weapons, their thick skin graphed into armour and their flesh for food, which is said to be one of the galaxy's finest meats.

When in her human form she is entirely that. A regular human with all their weaknesses.

Skrull acquired skills:

Solerah has gained the Skrulls ability to shapeshift to some degree. As shapeshifting is a more practiced ability she cannot imitate a person's characteristics and traits as she refrains from using the ability. This is because she is not a natural Skrull and her abilities were given to her via experimentation it hurts her immensely to shapeshift perfectly so she almost never does it, only using the ability to fit in as a human, assimilate a language or for something tiny such as the occasional cosmetic change like her hair colour or length.

Solerah also gained the Skrull's ability to replicate memories, she can only replicate short term memories, recent thoughts and more current subjects and knowledge.

Unique Abilities:

Solerah is skilled at fighting and is especially adept in hand to hand combat. She prefers brute strength over technique.

Wild Star has many skills based around bounty hunting, thieving and General brawling.

While not a traditional ability Solerah uses her bright and bubbly personality to her advantage and will more often than not play dumb knowing people underestimate her.

She is musically gifted and has displayed having absolute pitch, a phenomenal singing voice with and affinity to instruments as well as dancing, long practiced over hundreds of years.

Weaponry:

Solerah mostly just uses her fists but her preferred weapon of choice is a glaive. She also carries a small dagger for emergencies.

Solerah has a special weapon which is work as cuff like bracelets and has the ability to form energy constructs. It connects to the user via mental strength and a telepathic link.

She uses it for defence to create walls and shields. When used more creatively she uses it for making platforms to walk across water or air.