preperation - revelation

Yoongi was tired from the constant pushing inside the trains he took. His brain was fried entirely from trying to figure out what exactly was his fault that the Chairman knew his name and interrogated him like that. Yoongi sighed, he looked at his suit and frowned when he noticed the jacket crumpled from being stuffed inside rush-hour, he was sure that his face was too. He wondered if Jungkook would nagging him about quitting again if he told him, but he was confident that the older would not ask him to leave on his first day. Maybe, it was another usual workday for Jungkook, but Yoongi was sure that his boyfriend would not mind hearing his whining.

Yoongi was elated when he opened the front door of his shared apartment with Jungkook and found the older's shoes already lined up in the shoe rack tidily. He also heard the sound of Jungkook's favorite band from the living room, a sign that the older was indeed already home. Yoongi quickly discarded his shoes, lined them up beside Jungkook's inside the shoe rack, he took off his coat then walked to the living room. Yoongi could feel an immense amount of warmth filling his heart when he saw the familiar figure of Jungkook on the couch. The older was busy typing on his laptop and seemed not to notice that the younger was already home. Yoongi quietly walked toward the sofa, he threw his coat to the floor, then he slumped himself beside Jungkook, the older of the two turned slightly to see Yoongi, and he smiled.

"You look tired," Jungkook commented, his attention was back to his laptop, and he typed again. Yoongi yawned, he placed his head right beside Jungkook's thigh, he wanted to lay down on his legs, but his laptop was still occupying his lap.

"I am," Yoongi agreed, he closed his eyes slowly, feeling drowsy. The clicking sound from Jungkook's keyboard felt like a lullaby to him right now, and he was so tired. He didn't notice when the clicking sound ceased, and the sound of Jungkook's laptop shut down ultimately passed his ears. He was almost asleep when the velvety warm voice of Jungkook woke him up from his drowsiness.

"How is your first day, baby?" Jungkook asked. He put his laptop on the coffee table in front of them. Then he carefully urged Yoongi to lift his head and placed it on his lap. Yoongi hummed in appreciation when Jungkook started to thread his fingers on his hair gently. "Look at all these wrinkles, are these new?" Jungkook teased, Yoongi slapped his stomach weakly.

"They gave me so many works to do," Yoongi whined, he turned his body, so his face was against Jungkook's stomach, he buried himself to it. "I'm brand new, and they gave me their works. Just because they are my seniors, they think they can do that to me," he continued with his whining, voice mumbled since his lips pressed to Jungkook's stomach. "And then, I got stuffed inside a packed train. I felt so grimy, but I'm so tired."

"Ah, my poor Yoongi," Jungkook cooed, he left a kiss on the side of Yoongi's head. "How about the other recruits? Are you getting along well with them?" Jungkook asked. He kept combing through Yoongi's hair, and he massaged his scalp occasionally. The younger closed his eyes. He let out a satisfied groan when Jungkook pressed the right nerves.

"They are nice, I guess," Yoongi answered, still closing his eyes. "We had lunch together at the cafeteria," he said. "The building has a nice cafeteria, Hyung. The furniture is mostly in white, so it looks immaculate," Yoongi said, mentioning the thing that fascinated his eyes the most. "But, I didn't try much of the food. Only ate one croissant for lunch, one!" He complained further. "Can you imagine me eating only one croissant, Hyung? I was devastated."

Jungkook laughed. "Do you want me to cook you something?" He asked lovingly. Yoongi opened his eyes, both of them twinkling with joy. Jungkook smiled. "Oh, how about your boss, Yoongi? Have you meet them?" the older continued with his questions. "You have met your manager, at least, right?"