A trap - A fallen angel

(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

Yoongi felt dirty.

It was only a kiss, the voice on the back of his back would say over and over again, but Yoongi couldn't shake the feeling of being dirty from his mind.

He had scrubbed his lips vigorously several times after he helped Jungkook laid down on their bed, but he still felt tainted. Dirty. Even though it was just a kiss. It was just a simple kiss, Yoongi, why did it bother you so much? Yoongi unconsciously moved his finger slowly from his jaw to his lips. Yoongi felt like all the places that Taehyung kissed, burned under his fingers. He felt dirty, but at the same, there was a foreign appeared deep inside Yoongi's heart that he didn't want to acknowledge. Yoongi would never admit it.

Yoongi left his bedroom and made his way toward the only outdoor space in his apartment. He was rarely there since Yoongi felt like their balcony made him felt lonely, but right now, Yoongi needed that. The feeling of solitude. Yoongi opened the balcony's sliding door, took out the key, then he locked the glass door from outside. As he made his way to one of the corners of the balcony, he tightened his hold on the thick faux-fur blanket that he draped over his body to fight the cold night of January winter from freezing his body. Yoongi didn't mind the cold now, but that didn't mean he wanted to freeze to death either. Yoongi blankly scanned the area around his apartment building slowly, taking in the familiar landscapes; the colorful playground, the vast park full of greeneries that he loved. From over his balcony, he could also see the nearby supermarket that he often visited with Jungkook. Jungkook Hyung. Yoongi let out a pained sigh and dropped himself down to the floor.

What exactly did he do in his past life to deserve this?

The sight of the supermarket reminded Yoongi about his conversation with Jungkook in November. Yoongi should have listened to Jungkook then, and ditch the job offer from Chanae. If only he listened to what Jungkook had said, they wouldn't be here in this sticky situation. Yoongi wouldn't have to run into his walking nightmare and got mentally drained almost every day. Yoongi tightened the blanket around his body and sniffed. If only Yoongi didn't decide about this hastily, then he wouldn't have to drag Jungkook in this nonsense, and hurt him in the process.

Yoongi felt like his tears would fall from his eyes at any time now. His eyes were already red and puffy from all the crying he had this morning. Yoongi cried again when Jungkook refused to leave their bed for anything, even to eat. Yoongi shed more tears when he helped Jungkook changed his t-shirt with a fresh one and saw a blooming shade of ugly purple marred his chest. All he did today was crying, and now he felt that he wanted to do that again. Yoongi glanced at the wall clock on the other side of the glass door, 9 PM, Yoongi took note to himself. He was miserable alone, surrounded by cold, at 9 PM, outside on the balcony.

Jungkook Hyung is still out, Yoongi sadly thought. The older was out of the house since 3 PM after he finally found the strength to leave the bed. Jungkook immediately took his leather jacket from their closet, snatched his rarely used motorcycle key from the bedside table, said that he needed time some time alone for a while, and went out until now. Yoongi had tried to text him, asking about what time he would come back home, but Jungkook hadn't even read his messages. Jungkook didn't even tell Yoongi where he was going. The younger assumed that Jungkook must have gone to Jimin's house, and drinking himself to the state of stupor. Yoongi gripped his blanket tighter and sighed. He needed Jungkook's presence right now out of all time, with his mind not being in the right mind, but, understandably, the older didn't want to be near Yoongi after all of that mess.