Min yoongi

(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

Min Yoongi was born in Seoul on the ninth of March in the year of 1995 as the youngest child to an Orthopaedic surgeon, Min Kyungsoo, and a Dentist, Shin Yuna. His older brother, Min Joonyoung, was almost six years old just a few months after his birth. The sakura trees were all starting to bloom beautifully on the day Yoongi was born, filling the roads of Seoul with scatters of white and pink petals. His maternal grandmother went from Daegu to Seoul to accompany his mother for her delivery since Min Kyungsoo was out of the country for a conference, and Shin Yuna's due date was faster than it was predicted before. Yoongi was born in the afternoon after three hours long of labor. The first thing that his mother said when she saw him was, "He is so shiny!" Thus, how the name 'Yoongi' bestowed to him. He shone brightly in the eyes of his family.

Yoongi was a lovable child. Always seeing the right in everything and never went against his parents when he was being scolded—Yoongi knew that if he were obedient, then the time he spent with his parents would be much longer, every second of his parents' free time was precious for him. Since his parents were busy, he spent most of his time with his older brother and their nanny. From a young age, he was thought not to depend on others too much, but Yoongi learned that he could go to his parents every time he was in need. Min Kyungsoo and Shin Yuna made sure that their sons would learn that even though they were busy, they would always be there for them.

                  _________________

Yoongi grew up being coddled by everyone in his family since he was the youngest child. His parents and older brother treasured him too much, and his parents granted almost everything that he wanted. He was spoiled to the bone, indeed, but Yoongi made sure that he returned what he got to his parents and brother as much as he could. Yoongi, who was determined to make his family happy, excelled almost in everything throughout his school year. He achieved so much accomplishment, much to his parents' delight. Yoongi was the captain of his High School's basketball team, and he represented his school to compete in a distinguished international piano competition, he joined the academic decathlon team and snatched first place in an international event. Yoongi was also the school president throughout his Junior and Senior High School. Yoongi's parents were incredibly proud of him.

Out of all the things that Yoongi had mastered, he loved music the most. His mother was the one who noticed Yoongi's talent in this area when Yoongi was able to play a song on his piano with only a single listen from the radio, Yoongi was only in kindergarten then. After the huge revelation, his parents decided to enroll him in several musical courses. They introduced Yoongi to four instruments; piano, guitar, harp, and violin—he mastered all four of them just a few years after his first lesson. But, Yoongi loved playing the piano the most. He loved the way his fingers felt when he pressed the black and white tuts. He loved playing classical pieces to his mother when she was home after work or on Sunday morning when she insisted on listening to his progress accompanied by two cups of Chamomile tea. Yoongi also loved composing original musical pieces, and sometimes he used them when he competed in the competitions. He was able to grow to his maximum potential with all of the resources his parents provided, and Yoongi would be forever grateful to them for it.

Despite his apparent interest in music, both of Yoongi parents had dropped signs that they would love him to follow their paths in medicine starting from when Yoongi was entering Junior High School. His older brother noticed the way his parents began to stir Yoongi away from doing what he loved, decided to interfere with their parents' plan, studied his ass off, and got admitted to Medical School. He successfully lifted the pressure of being a doctor from Yoongi's shoulder, allowing him to pursue his passion freely without the demand of their parents. (Joonyoung was the first person to be upset and angry when Yoongi applied for a job in the Chanae group. He yelled at his younger brother on a phone call 'I sacrificed so much for you, and this is how you pay me? So, you can play around, turning yourself into chaebols' slave?!'. Yoongi cried the whole weekend after, and he was dejected when his older brother gave him a harsh silent treatment for almost a month before he finally came to terms with Yoongi's decision.)