Who are you ?? - Run! yoongi run!

(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

"Sir, please wait."

The front desk receptionist on the fiftieth floor of Chanae's building tried her best to match Jungkook's wide steps as he immediately rushed toward the Chairman's office as soon as he stepped out of the elevator without taking a single glance at her. He didn't show any sign of slowing down for her, so the receptionist found herself half-running to catch up with Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry, sir. But, I need to make sure whether you've made an appointment with the Chairman," she said as quickly as her breath allowed her. She usually didn't need to chase Taehyung's guest before. Jungkook hissed in annoyance and stopped walking altogether. The receptionist almost slipped from Jungkook's abrupt stop and tried her best to regain her composure. "The Chairman has just arrived, sir. If you would like, I can connect you to his secretary first."

"I don't need an appointment to meet him," Jungkook said coldly. He could his repressed anger threatening to spill from inside him. Jungkook tried to distract himself by repeatedly clenching his fists. "Don't test my patience. I already barely have any for today."

"I'm so sorry, sir. Our company's protocol necessitates all guests for the Chairman should—" the receptionist stopped talking altogether when she saw Jungkook glowered at her. She bit her words back, too afraid to continue.

"Do you even know who I am?" Jungkook asked. The receptionist looked surprised and frightened by the sudden question. Jungkook could see that she tried to remember all of the guests that she ever attended to but to no avail. But, of course, she didn't know yet, Jungkook was just back to this world after all—after years.

"I a-apologize, sir—" she stuttered out her apology and bowed deeply. Jungkook raised his hand to stop her from continuing her useless rambling.

"Shut up," Jungkook snarled. The receptionist visibly flinched and deepened her bow. "Just tell his secretary that Jeon Jungkook comes to visit."

The receptionist lifted his head, her eyes widened, and she nodded quickly. "Yes, Jeon Jungkook-nim. I'll notify his secretary right now."

"Good."

Taehyung turned his chair to the direction of his double doors as soon as he heard someone opened them loudly. Hoseok had notified him about the very-angry-looking Jungkook storming through the front office just a minute ago. Oh, he was fast on reacting to my bait, Taehyung thought when he saw the man that was standing on the entrance to his private office. He let a big smile grew on his face as he took in Jungkook's sour expression.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Taehyung chirped. He stood up from his chair as a form of polite greeting to his guest. "I didn't expect us to talk any time soon since I didn't know how long it would take for a small packet to be sent via the postal office, you know?" He said. "It turns out; they needed three days to send it. Do you like my gift?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw. "You were the one who sent that fucking flash disk to me."

"Of course!" Taehyung let out a small laugh. He observed how the sour expression on Jungkook's face immediately turned into one of fury. "Who else had the chance to fuck him that hard if it's not me, right?"

"Motherfucker."

Everything happened so fast after Taehyung's revelation. Jungkook charged toward Taehyung at full speed, jumped on his table, yanked him off his chair by his collar, and slammed his body on to the floor. Fucking shit. Taehyung let out a wheeze from the impact his chest had with the floor, and Jungkook got a hold on the back of his throat, his knee pressed on Taehyung's back. He was pinning him down on the floor.