One

Seungmin walks towards Minho, who is sitting in a chair, and plops down on his lap. He wraps his arms around the older's neck before he spoke.

"Hey, Min, I wanna go to the bookstore with Jeongin and Chan. Can I go?" Minho grabs Seungmin's waist. "Of course, but I have to go with you. I want everyone to see that pretty mark on your neck and know who you belong to."

Seungmin rolls his eyes "Do you have to go? Can't you just scent me instead?"

"Nope" Minho smirks before carrying Seungmin to their room. He has to make sure the younger wears something that has no chance of covering his mark. "If I have to wear something that reveals my mark, then so do you." Seungmin demands while pulling out a sweater that goes nowhere near his neck.

"Why? everyone will smell your scent all over me."

"We both know that's not enough. To some people that means nothing."

"I don't see wh-" Seungmin cut him off.

"It'll make my wolf feel a lot better. Please do it for me." Seungmin pleads.

"Fine" Minho reluctantly changes his lavender collared shirt for a grey v-neck one. Seungmin smiles at him smugly. His wolf practically rumbles at seeing the mark out on display. "Don't get too used to it. I won't do this often"

"we'll see about that." Seungmin's eyes flash red for a second. "didn't you want to meet Chan and Jeongin? We don't have time to fight for dominance right now. We both know who would win anyways."

"Yeah, we do." Seungmin says with a smirk before he runs out of the house so Minho can't change his mind about leaving.

"you're lucky that you have plans."

"I know." Seungmin says cheekily.

Soon enough they're at the bookstore and see Jeongin and Chan sitting at a table outside waiting for Seungmin. They are surprised to see Minho, but exchange knowing looks.

"Couldn't let him leave the house alone, huh?" Chan asks Minho with a smirk "Shut up, you have no room to talk. You take Jeongin everywhere. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me you go to the bathroom together."

Chan stays silent. "Do you actually go to the bathroom together? Damn, can't leave him alone for one second!" Minho laughs and shoves his hyung's shoulder.

"It's not my fault!" Chan whines "Every time I leave him alone in public someone hits on him. I can't really blame them though."

Chan stares at his mate with a lovesick expression.

Minho involuntarily pulls his lip back in disgust. "It's hard to believe you're an alpha when you act like that. How can you not go crazy when someone even looks at Jeongin?"

"Trust me, I do, but I like to deal with things rationally. It drives my wolf insane, but he takes his frustrations out another way" Minho kicks Chan's shin. "I don't want to know about your sex life!"

"THAT'S YOUR LOSS!" Jeongin yells next to Seungmin who is giggling at Minho's embarrassment.

The group of idiots enters the store and Seungmin immediately goes to the thriller section. Minho follows him blindly, but scoffs when he sees the genre. "Why do you like these books?"

"They're thrillers. I love to see how a person gets out of a horrible situation....or doesn't" Seungmin has a smile on his face that was giving Minho the creeps. He made a mental note not to annoy the alpha, not too much at least. Seungmin notices the change in his mate's emotions and smirks. He traps Minho against the bookshelf with his body. Seungmin leans towards the shorter's ear. "I told you I could dominate."

"No, you can't" Minho flipped their positions so that now Seungmin is against the shelves. Both of the alphas' pheromones are thickly filling the air, trying to make the other submit. Their eyes both turn a vibrant shade of red.

A little bit down the aisle an omega, named Felix, is trying not to slip into subspace. He's putting books on the shelf, or was until his senses got absolutely clapped by two different alphas' pheromones.

He shakily stands up and looks at the couple with his eyes shifting between blue and dark brown. His cheeks turn into a nice shade of pink highlighting his freckles.

"Excuse me" he tries to say confidently. The two alphas immediately stop in their little fight at the deep voice, but when they turn around they see the cutest looking boy ever! He has dark brown hair and chocolate-colored freckles dusting his tan cheeks. His eyes keep going from blue to brown, which tells the alphas that he's an omega. He clears his throat. "I think you both got carried away."

Minho raises an eyebrow at the omega "You both released your pheromones. I should go before I completely slip"
Jeongin turns into their aisle after the omega says that. "I've been looking for you guys everywhere! After Seungmin ran off with you following him like a lost puppy I went with Chan to the young adult section for a bit." his eyes shift to meet the other omega's blue ones and gasped.

"Look at what you did! He's barely conscious! You're lucky he didn't fully slip into subspace!" Jeongin scolds both of them.
"We're sorry..." Minho apologizes, without knowing what his name was.

"Felix, my name is Felix"

"Well, we're sorry Felix" Seungmin speaks up and bows his head. When he looks back up he notices that the Felix has no mating marks, which explains why he is so affected by their pheromones

"It's alright, I understand...kind of." Felix gives the couple a bright smile. He turns away and goes to talk to his boss with Jeongin, leaving Minho and Seungmin stunned from his sunny aura, and craving more of his sweet peach and brownie scent.