Twenty-four

"You probably shouldn't be walking," Felix jumps when he hears the alpha behind him and quickly stands back up with a wince after dropping the letter into a bag. "We should clean up before the water gets too cold."

Seungmin squats down and wraps his arms around Felix's thighs. He slowly stands back up with the omega in his arms and moves his hands down to cup his butt and support the Aussie better. Felix wraps his legs around Seungmin's waist and his arms around his neck. He buries his face in the crook of the alpha's neck and breathes in his nice and calming scent. 

Felix is unfortunately forced to pull away when Seungmin sets him down on the closed lid of the toilet seat. Felix's eyes are drawn to Seungmin's neck and he purrs unconsciously when he sees his beautiful mark, which is slowly starting to heal, on display. Seungmin is officially his now and nothing can ever change that. 

"Felix, did you hear anything I just said?" The Aussie snaps back to reality and meets Seungmin's gaze. "Sorry, what?"

"You need to take your boxers off so I can clean you. Why'd you put them back on anyway?" Felix smiles sadly. "I realized there was something I had to do. I wrote a goodbye to someone from my past. I guess I wanted to do it for closure and to tell him and myself that he doesn't have a hold on me anymore."

Seungmin can tell there is a lot more that Felix isn't telling him, but he decides that now isn't the time to ask him about it. Felix can feel the air getting a little tense. He slides the remainder of his clothing down and off of his slim and cream-colored legs. He lifts his arms up as a request, or more like a demand for Seungmin to pick him up and carry him to the tub. The alpha lightly laughs and carries the omega bridal style to the tub before gently setting him down in the water. 

Seungmin sinks down to the bottom of the tub next to Felix and squeezes out a good amount of shampoo onto his hand. He looks at the older with a devilish smile before lightly slapping his hand against Felix's head. The Aussie glares at Seungmin, who's laughing, almost wheezing at the sight before him. Felix's head has a huge glob of shampoo on it and some of it splattered onto the shower's wall. Felix's bangs are wet and sticking to his face by his eyes and with him glaring it only makes Seungmin laugh even harder. 

Felix eventually laughs a little bit, but only because of how contagious Seungmin's own laughter is. Felix is happy after years of being depressed from the mental abuse Hyunjin put him through. He finally feels loved and that's all that he's ever wanted. Seungmin and Minho are more than he could've ever asked for and he knows that they'll never leave him and be there for him no matter what. 

Happy Felix Day!

Sorry for the short update. This chapter is definitely a filler, and I would've made it longer, but I've been busy recently and I really wanted to post while it's still Felix's birthday. (In my timezone at least)

Also, idk if you're reading this but I promise I'm going to update the books you've requested sometime soon! I just really wanted to post for Felix's birthday

I feel bad for making Hyunjin the villain but I needed drama, cause I was writing too many fluff chapters 😶

Should I make Felix meet Hyunjin again sometime soon? ;)

Elena is slytherin away now~