Fifteen

"Honey, I'm home!" Minho shouts as he enters the house. He takes off his shoes and hangs up his leather jacket on the hook by his head. Minho is confused when he hears no response from his younger mate and looks around the house for him. Eventually, he finds Seungmin with his head buried in a book and oblivious to the world around him. 

"Whatcha reading?" Minho asks the ravenette. He rolls his eyes when he gets no response and looks at the book's cover to see it has some long English title with a few words he doesn't know and can't even pronounce. Minho notices the earbuds in Seungmin's ear and knows that the only way to get his attention is to try and steal the book from his hands. Minho walks up to where the slightly taller male is sitting and quickly swipes the book from the unexpecting alpha's grip. 

Seungmin has a look of shock and anger on his face, but it morphs into a smile when he meets Minho's eyes. He turns off his music and takes the earbuds out of his ears. Seungmin, who is still smiling, gets up to greet the dancer, but his smile rapidly fades away when he sees his book closed without a bookmark inside of it. 

"You made me lose my spot!" Minho shrugs his shoulders with a lopsided smile. "That sounds like a you problem."

Seungmin chuckles darkly. "No, it's about to be your problem." 

Seungmin lunges at the older, but Minho swiftly dodges and screams as he runs through the house to get away from Seungmin. 

Seungmin takes advantage of his height and uses his longer legs to make his strides bigger in order to catch up with Minho. The older is almost to their bedroom, but before he can reach freedom, Seungmin does a baseball slide and hits Minho's legs with his own, knocking him to the ground. 

Before Minho can recollect himself, Seungmin straddles his waist and pins both of his wrists to the floor with his hands. Minho groans and opens his eyes. "I hate that you played baseball."

Seungmin smirks. "Really? It definitely helped my stamina." Minho's eyes go wide and he stares at the now cackling alpha. When Seungmin calms down he sees Minho's hair. He leans in and places his lips by Minho's ear. 

"So it's okay for Felix to dye your hair, but I can't?" Minho feels a shiver go down his spine as Seungmin analyzes his reactions like a predator stalking its prey. "Did you kiss him?"

Minho doesn't know why, but he starts to feel guilty and gulps as he meets Seungmin's eyes. "One thing led to another-" Seungmin cuts him off.

"One thing led to another? Does that mean you fucked him too and maybe marked him while you were at it?"

"N-no, we kissed and he wanted to do more, but I told him that it wasn't fair to you." Minho has never been one to stutter, but under Seungmin's piercing gaze, he feels like he's walking on a tightrope from one skyscraper to another. 

"Aw, baby, I didn't mean to scare you. I guess I got a little jealous when I saw you let him dye your hair. Plus those swollen lips and that lip stain mark on your cheek don't really help either."

"what lip stai-" Minho cuts himself off when he remembers Felix giving him a kiss on the cheek before he left. "oh, Felix kissed my cheek when I left."

Seungmin lets go of Minho's wrists and moves off of him. "You wanna know something weird?" Minho looks at Seungmin, who is now across from him on the floor and nods. 

"It's like I'm jealous of Felix for being able to dye your hair and kiss you, yet I'm also jealous of you for kissing Felix first when I've known him for longer."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed him." Sengmin spreads his legs and pulls Minho against his body between them. "It's not your fault. It's just something we both have to get used to. It might be hard at first since we've been with only each other for so long, but we'll adapt." 

Minho nods and leans his head back. He hears the steady rhythm of Seungmin's heartbeat and it isn't long before he is fast asleep. 

Seungmin rolls his eyes with a smile when he hears Minho's soft snores. He gently slides away from the older, but still makes sure to support his head and back with one hand and his legs with the other. He lifts Minho up, sets him down on the bed, and pulls the covers over him.

Seungmin moves away to leave the room but pauses when he feels a hand grab his wrist. He turns around to see Minho looking up at him with tired eyes. "Stay." 

Seungmin gives him a soft smile and slips into the bed next to Minho. He wraps his hands around his waist and tucks his head under his chin. It's not long before Minho falls back asleep in Seungmin's arms. Seungmin thinks back to all the lovely moments he's had with the older and wonders what he ever did to deserve him. "Sleep well, love."

School is starting soon so beginning today, I will be updating this story only once a week. I don't know how school is going to affect my schedule so this might change! I'll post on my board if I can't make an update in the future. 

Elena is slytherin away now~