Eighteen

"Well, hyung, I didn't leave my K-drama just for Jeongin to abandon me, so what do you want to do?" Felix scrunches his nose in distaste. "Don't call me that. I'm only a week older than you."

"What should I call you then? Felix, Yongbok, Bokkie, Lixie, Jagiya, or maybe even, mine?" Seungmin smiles widely and laughs when Felix's cheeks turn a light pink. Felix frowns when Seungmin uses one of his sweater paws to cover up his smile. He leans across the table and wraps his hand around Seungmin's wrist. He gently pushes it down away from his face and onto the table. 

"Please don't cover up your smile. It's pretty and I'd love to see it more." Seungmin sharply inhales as his heart beats faster and meets Felix's gaze with tears slowly forming in his eyes. He grabs the Aussie's hand and drags him out of the cafe exactly the same way Chan did to Jeongin not that much earlier. 

"I think it's time for me to show you something." Seungmin flags a cab and quickly gets inside while telling the driver where to go. 

"Where are you taking me?" Seungmin looks at the omega and laughs. "Didn't you hear me tell the driver where to go?"

"No, I was too focused on how you were dragging me around like a rag doll." Seungmin and Felix hear a laugh from the front of the car and Seungmin turns red from embarrassment. He clears his throat and looks at his hands as he plays with his fingers. "We're going to Daegot-myeon. It's where Minho and I grew up and it's about 30 minutes away."

The time flew by for Seungmin and before he knew it, he was back in his hometown. However, Felix wasn't as fortunate. Felix couldn't wait for the ride to be over. He could feel the driver's eyes on him every few seconds and it made him extremely uncomfortable. Every time Seungmin leaned over to show him something he found on his phone he would flinch a bit from the sudden movement because of how anxious he was getting. 

When the car finally arrived in Daegot-myeon Felix almost opened the door and ran out of the cab as fast as he could, but Seungmin somehow managed to leave before he could and sadly taxis cost money. 

"The total is 9,150 won." Felix sighs and fumbles to get his wallet. "Do you take card?"

"No, I don't, sorry," Felix grabs one of the few bills he has in his wallet and reluctantly gives it to the driver. He watches the man take it with a pout and a sad look in his eyes. He took my baby...

Felix moves his arm to open the door, but the driver turns around and stops him. Felix can't make out his face that well since the man is wearing a mask and has the hood of his jacket over his head. "Hey, Seungmin is a good person and doesn't deserve what I put him through. Please treat him well."

"What do you mean?" The driver shakes his head. "Who I am isn't important. I treated Seungmin like shit when we were kids; the least I can do for him is make sure he has a good partner. I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable, but I can tell you are a good person. He's been through a lot, but you should go now before he gets suspicious."

Felix nods and gets out of the car, thinking of what to do with this newfound information, and finds Seungmin a few feet away with a look of wonder on his face. I guess he hasn't been home in a while.

Felix jolts forward from surprise and stumbles when the cab speeds away; Felix closes his eyes and tenses up while bracing for impact with the ground, but it never comes. He hesitantly opens his eyes and finds himself wrapped up in Seungmin's arms. 

"And I thought I was clumsy," Seungmin says with a chuckle. Felix laughs awkwardly and creates distance between himself and the alpha, hoping that he didn't see his eyes flash blue in the small amount of time he was in his arms.  

Please vote!

This is a double update so the next chapter is out, but it's a bit of a sad one.

Elena is slytherin away now~