Sixteen

Slight nsfw 

[Future Elena here! The nsfw is more explicit than I planned it to be. In some spots it might be considered smut.]

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"Crispyyy, what if he doesn't like me?!" Chan glares at his fellow Aussie and lets a huff escape his lips as he crosses his arms. He looks over at Felix hesitantly with annoyance in his eyes. "You told me that he's flirted with you a lot at work. That means he likes you."

Chan tries to reassure him, but Felix isn't too convinced.

"But what if he's naturally flirty? I mean look at Han; he flirts with everyone." Felix lays his head on the cafe's table with a thump and places his arms on top of each other a little in front of it.  

Felix is trapped in a mess of emotions right now. He saw two attractive alpha's kissing right in front of him at work, and then next thing he knows, one of them applied for a job at the bookstore and won't stop flirting with him! Then the other alpha took him to the store, gave him a ride home on his motorcycle, and kissed him! 

Felix is living every single omega's dream, but he can't sort out his feelings enough to properly live it.  

Fast.

Everything is so fast. He only encountered the mated alphas two weeks ago and yet he already feels like a puddle of mush whenever he's around them. He wants to scream at Minho for kissing him, but he can't because he wanted, no, craved it too. Hell, he even wanted to go further.

Felix sometimes catches himself looking at Seungmin's long and sexy fingers, wondering what they would feel like, especially if he wore a ring on one or two of them. Felix marvels at the endless possibilities.

Seungmin's fingers can definitely reach places that his own can't. Felix gets hard at the thought of choking and wrapping his tongue around them or screaming when Seungmin finds his prostate and makes him cum on his fingers. 

He has the most beautiful and unique voice. It sounds slightly nasal, yet Felix still finds himself wanting to listen to the younger talk all day. 

And those eyes. Fuck, those eyes. They're so hard to read, but one thing Felix can tell is that they're filled with innocence and sin all at the same time and it's aggravating how much he gets turned on with a single glance of them. 

They make Felix feel like he wants to change Seungmin's world and show him new things he's never tried or done before, and then again, Felix also wants to be completely tied up. Surrendering and offering every single inch and part of himself to Seungmin and letting him do whatever he wants to him. 

Choking, edging, fucking, spanking, biting, marking. Felix doesn't care because he'll gladly let Seungmin do whatever he wants to him. He knows he's a good guy and he loves his personality, so what's the point in taking it slow anymore?

"I'll be right back." Felix excuses himself and makes his way to the bathroom. Fortunately for him, it's empty. He heads into a stall locking the door behind him. The omega takes off his pants and underwear before looking at his little problem. "Last time I was this hard was because of him. Fuck, what are they doing to me?"

He groans and throws his head back. "And why is it so damn hot?"

Please vote!

I'm sorry for the shorter chapter, but I personally love it because we get to see what Felix is thinking and feeling. I've been reading a few books that have used a lot of description and I absolutely love them, so I'm trying to be more descriptive. 

Elena is Slytherin away now!