Six

"What's got you looking so happy?" Chan asks Jeongin who is laying on a white couch with his phone in his hand. Chan sits next to Jeongin and moves the younger's head onto his lap. "I caused some chaos."

Chan grabs Jeongin's phone and throws it on the table in front of him. He begins to run his fingers through Jeongin's hair knowing how much he likes it. "Who's life did you mess with this time?"

"Minho and Seungmin's, mostly Minho's, but don't worry, I know that Seungmin will take great care of Lino." The omega has an evil grin on his face. Chan shakes his head with a smile. "I'm sure Minho is going to love whatever Seungmin has planned."

"I sent Seungmin a video of a dancer grinding her ass on Minho" Chan laughs almost feeling bad for Minho. "Seungmin is definitely topping tonight."

"My friend from Australia, Felix is coming over tomorrow. He's an omega; I think you'll like him." Jeongin pouts. "What if he tries to steal you from me?"

Chan cringes with a look of disgust. "Felix is like my brother and both Chan and Jisung have been telling me that Felix is interested in a mated alpha couple." 

Jeongin's eyes light up. "What does Felix look like?"

"Why?" 

"Just show me a picture of him. He might be the same guy I met." Chan frowns at Jeongin mentioning a guy but pulls up a somewhat recent picture of his fellow Aussie on his phone. He shows Jeongin the picture and the omega's face lights up with a  plan already forming in his head. 

"Chan, there aren't many mated alpha couples. Seungmin and Minho is the only one we've ever met, and I already know Felix because he had a small incident with them. I think Felix likes Seungmin and Minho." Chan looks at his mate with wide eyes taking in the information, before glaring at Jeongin. "What are you planning to do about it?"

Jeongin giggles and Chan can't decide whether it sounds like heaven or hell "I'm going to play Cupid."

—— 

"I hate you so much." Seungmin chuckles and picks up the pace burying himself deep inside the alpha. "You really shouldn't say that if you want to walk tomorrow."

"Who says I want to walk? If I c-can't you'll have to take care of me." Minho moans loudly when Seungmin finds his prostate. Seungmin smirks and abuses it, loving the sounds his mate is making. Seungmin kisses Minho's mating mark before biting down, sinking his teeth into Minho's neck. Minho lets out a high-pitched whine as the lines between pain and pleasure are blurred. "I'm gonna cum!"

Seungmin pulls away from the older's neck with blood-stained lips. "Cum for me, baby."

With a final moan, Minho paints his chest white and lets his head fall onto Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin thrusts into Minho a final time making sure his knot is deep inside him. They stay still for a few minutes to come down from their high and exchange stupid smiles with each other.  Reluctantly, Seungmin pulls out of Minho when he can move again to get a towel from the bathroom. He gets it a little wet and wipes the blood off his face before going back to his mate. Seungmin cleans all of the cum and blood off of Minho and pulls the covers over him.

"Come here I wanna cuddle." Seungmin hears Minho mumble. Seungmin smiles to himself. He doesn't get to experience Minho like this that often, so he will cherish this moment for as long as he can. "Let me take care of the towel first, love."

Seungmin quickly throws the towel into the hamper and gets into bed next to Minho. He wraps his arms around Minho's waist and pulls the shorter against him. He buries his face in the crook of Minho's neck and kisses it every once in a while.

"Seungmo?" Minho breaks the silence. The ravenette hums against Minho's neck. "Can I sleep with your cock in me tonight?"

Seungmin stays quiet for a moment trying to get over his surprise, but Minho took his silence as a no "I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. It's something I've wanted to try and Cha-"

"Min, I would love to try something new with you. I didn't say anything because I wasn't expecting you to ask that." Minho turns his head and kisses Seungmin, when he pulls away, love and admiration are the only emotions being displayed in his eyes. He gives the younger a tiny smirk before whispering to him. "Fill me up, daddy."

Seungmin scoffs but does what Minho wants. When he bottoms out Seungmin feels Minho clench around him. The taller groans and tightens his grip around Minho's waist. "Don't start what you can't finish, princess."

Minho softly growls at the name, but lets it go when Seungmin's lips ghost his neck only occasionally kissing it.

Minho is content in his mate's arms and sighs happily. He liked being the one on the receiving end for a change. Maybe he'd let Seungmin do this more often. Minho yawns and closes his eyes, waiting for sleep to get a hold of him. 

.

.

.

Please vote!

I hope you liked this chapter! This was only my second time writing smut. Hopefully, it turned out well. 

Jeongin is going to play Cupid AS HE SHOULD. It's a bop! 

Elena is slytherin away now!

Our Sunshine ➸ 2minlixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara