Nine

"What would you do if a customer spits on you?"

"They'd be on the side of a milk carton the next day." Seungmin says with a dead serious look on his face. Felix tries to stifle his laugh and put on a strict face. "No, you call the manager to help the customer and immediately leave to clean wherever the spit touched you."

"What would you do if a customer tries to slap you?"

"I'd let them slap me and then Minho would sue their ass." Felix rolls his eyes. "What would you do if a customer doesn't have enough money?"

"Felix, these questions are dumb. The best way for me to learn is by actually doing the job." Seungmin sighs. "Fine, but I will be watching you."

"Kinky." Felix splutters and ends up smacking the back of Seungmin's head. "You're making me regret giving you the job."

Seungmin freezes and every single ounce of playfullness left his body. He places his hands on Felix's shoulders to make the older look him in the eye. "Felix, I never meant to make you uncomfortable. If I make you feel that way please tell me to back off and I will."

"I don't regret hiring you, but you're coming off a little strong. Can we take things at my pace?" Seungmin nods while scolding himself for letting his wolf influence his actions.

"Of course, anything you want." Felix smiles and pecks the alpha on the cheek before ducking out of his grip. Felix leans against a bookshelf facing Seungmin. "Is your mate interested in me, or are you flirting with me in secret?"

"I would never cheat on Minho. He wants to meet you, but he's nervous you won't like him. He has a busy schedule, but I'm sure when I tell him you'd like to meet him that he'll make time for you." Felix scrunches his eyebrows. "How will I be able to contact him?"

"Don't worry about that. I know what days you work. When Minho has time, he'll come by and take you out for lunch or something." Felix nods hoping that Seungmin isn't lying to him. "Let's go to the register, shall we?"

---

"How was your first day at work?" Minho asks when Seungmin enters the door. The latter sighs and runs a hand down his face. "Awful, I let my wolf take control and scared Felix away a bit. I can tell that he's being careful around me now."

Minho frowns and embraces his mate to comfort him. "I'm sure everything will be fine. The first days of work are always the hardest."

"He wants to meet you." Minho tilts his head like a dog confused. "Felix wants to meet you. He's afraid that I wanna use him to cheat on you."

Minho runs his hands up and down Seungmin's waist to calm down his anxiety. "I have a few months off."

Seungmin glares at the older. "Why am I only just now hearing about this?"

"I asked for the time off a few weeks ago and the company didn't accept it until today." Seungmin lights up and wraps his arms around Minho's neck. "Can you meet Felix tomorrow? I don't want him to be uncomfortable around me. I feel bad."

"I don't see why not." Seungmin smiles and places his face in the crook of Minho's neck. "Can we stay like this for a while?"

"Sure, I'll let you scent me as much as you want." The younger tenses a bit from being caught before relaxing. "Min, I love you."

"I love you too, Seungmo."

Please vote!

This is a double update so the next chapter is out!

Elena is slytherin away now!