🎂 Minho Day Special 🎂

"Did you get the syrup?"

"Yeah, here, I'll pour it on top right now."

"No, not yet I have to butter them."

"I put the butter in the syrup," A noise of disgust leaves Felix's mouth. "Gross, but okay."

"Don't knock it til you try it," Felix laughs and shakes the tray that he's holding in his hands while Seungmin pours the syrup. "So I shouldn't say drugs are bad until I try them?"

"We're talking about fo-"

"FUCK, POUR THE SYRUP ON THE FOOD NOT ON ME!" Seungmin shushes Felix loudly. "You're gonna wake up Minho!"

"Well, it's your fault for making me sticky!" There's a moment of silence before Seungmin offers suggestively. "I can clean it off of you later.

Felix kicks Seungmin's shin and glares at him while internally complaining about his hands covered in the gross and sticky syrup. "You're such a perv."

"You love it though." He replies while holding his leg where it was kicked with a wince. "Sometimes, but this is Minho's day."

"I know, that's why we made him breakfast."

"Yeah, and then you got syrup all over me!" The Aussie says pointedly. "Look, I'm sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that I feel disgusting."

"Just give me the tray and wash your hands." Felix hands Seungmin the tray and walks to the sink to wash his hands. The Aussie smiles when he feels his hands slowly rid themselves of the sticky syrup. It was a peaceful moment, but sadly a loud screech interrupts him. "THE SYRUP ON YOUR HANDS GOT ON THE TRAY AND NOW IT'S ON ME!"

Felix looks over at the younger who practically throws the tray of food on the counter before gluing himself to his side and cleaning his hands as well. "You're lucky the food is okay, if it wasn't, I don't know if you would be."

Seungmin gulps and comically pulls his shirt's collar away from his neck unknowingly getting it wet from his hands. Felix is almost never scary or threatening at all, but when it comes to food he practically turns from a small ball of sunshine to a sometimes even worse version of Gordan Ramsey.

Felix sighs as he dries his hands and walks over to the tray holding the small stack of pancakes. He uses a rag to clean the handles and sides before grabbing it. With Seungmin not that far behind, Felix makes his way to their room, and slightly jumps when he sees Minho standing with a scowl at the doorway. "You aren't very quiet."

Seungmin is trying to come up with a billion excuses all at once until Felix opens his mouth. "Sorry, hyung, we got a little carried away trying to make you breakfast."

Minho directs his pointed glare at Seungmin for a moment before softening his gaze and turning back to Felix. Minho stops leaning against the wall and walks to Felix before ruffling his hair with a smile. "You know what they say, it's the thought that counts."

Minho swiftly sits down at the table and looks back up at his frozen mates. "Well, what are you standing around for? Get over here and eat."

"Hey, sunshine?" Seungmin calls out to the older after Minho leaves to go to his company and do a birthday live. "Yeah?"

"Have you checked on the present today?" The older's eyes widen in panic. "No, I thought you checked on them!"

"I thought you did!" Seungmin sighs and adjusts his already perfectly styled hair with two hands anxiously. "We're awful people."

"No, we aren't we just for-" The brunet interrupts himself. "You know what you're right," Felix says accepting defeat.

Seungmin opens the door to the guest room and sees three cats curled up innocently on the bed, but they are anything but innocent. The sheets and curtains had been shredded a lot by their claws and there were feathers around the room from the sliced-up pillows. There was a little bit of throw up on the floor and the cat with the darkest fur had a bit of it on the side of its mouth. That's probably Seungmin and Felix's fault for forgetting to feed them...oops.

"Hey Lix, the present threw up."

Seungmin sighs and asks Felix to get some cat food they bought yesterday and feed them while he cleans up the cats' mess.

After a good 30 minutes that he'll never get back, Seungmin has finally finished cleaning. He puts all of the cleaning supplies away and cleans his hands since he feels gross all over. The alpha walks into the living room and plops onto the couch face-first next to Felix.

"Hey babe?"

"Love, I'm tired right now please let me sleep."

"I would, but Seungmin, you're bleeding." The younger jolts up and catches a glimpse of a trail of red traveling down his hand. "I didn't even notice. That cat must have scratched me when I was cleaning it."

"Come on, I'll clean you up." Felix smiles warmly and pulls Seungmin do the bathroom where all of the medical supplies are.

"I'm back! God, I love my fans but that live was so long. All I wanna do is sleep." Minho looks around, but he doesn't see anyone. Did Felix and Seungmin go out while he was gone? Minho goes on his phone and checks both of his mates' locations. It says they're still in the house, but where are they? "Felix, Seungmin, where are you?"

Minho opens the door to their bedroom, but they aren't there. With anxiety building up in his stomach with each second that passes, Minho starts to check every room in the house, until he stumbles across the guest room. He doesn't think they're in there, but it doesn't hurt to check. The alpha slowly opens the door and sees his omega and alpha lying in each other's arms with...cats? Why were there three cats sleeping next to them?

Minho decides not to question the cats or the slightly destroyed room right now. He can get the answers to all of his questions later, right now all he wants to do is be in the comfort of his mates' safe and loving arms.