Seven

The sunlight of the afternoon passes through the white silk curtains. It hits Minho in the eyes and wakes him up. Minho groans and rubs his eyes. Then he flings his arm up to grab the curtain and covers the light.

"Don't move." Seungmin whines and pulls Minho by the waist back onto his dick. "The sun was bothering me."

Seungmin entangles his legs with Minho's and kisses his neck. He sucks and softly nips at the sensitive flesh to make the beautiful purple and red marks he loves so much. "We can't do this right now, I'm hungry."

Minho complains and moves off of Seungmin to put on some clothes, but falls when he tries to stand up. "Are you okay?"

"Are you only going to ask or are you going to help me up, you pabo?" Seungmin scrambles to get up and help the older. He picks Minho up bridal style and places him back on the bed. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Definitely." Seungmin beams at the alpha and looks through some clothes to give Minho. He hands the shorter male a pair of shorts and one of his own shirts. Minho gladly takes them and smells the shirt to pleasantly find out that it's soaked with Seungmin's scent of ink and paper. He puts it on and lifts the collar of the shirt to his nose to take another whiff.

Seungmin feels like he's on cloud nine. He's gotten to do everything he wanted to with Minho, and more. Seeing Minho sniffing his shirt makes him feel elated. Seungmin watches Minho finish getting dressed and then engulfs him in his arms. "Hey, Seungmo, you know I love you, right?"

The ravenette nods against Minho's neck not wanting to pull away. "I love you, but I think you should put some clothes on."

Seungmin huffs and moves away from his mate. He throws on a red shirt and black gym shorts. Then he picks Minho up and carries him to the kitchen. He sets Minho on the counter and grabs a frying pan from the cabinet. "Do eggs sound good?"

Minho nods and leans his head back onto the cabinets that are up against the wall. "Can you scramble them?"

Seungmin doesn't reply, but he gets a small bowl and a fork. He breaks a few eggs and pours the yolk into the bowl. He picks up the fork and beats the yolk with it. The couple fell into a comfortable silence until Minho broke it. "We should do this more often."

"Do what more often?" Minho turns his head to look directly at the younger. "I like submitting for once, it was nice. I want to do it more when it's just the two of us"

Seungmin halts everything that he was doing. He puts the bowl down with the fork in it and walks over to Minho. He leans up and captures the purple-haired man's lips with his own. Seungmin growls when Minho nips his bottom lip with his teeth. Minho hesitantly pulls away. "What if Felix doesn't end up liking us? Are you okay with staying like this?"

"We'll figure it out, we always do, but I have a feeling that everything will be just fine. You should see Felix soon, maybe you can pick me up at work and see him." Minho hums and smiles at Seungmin. He seals their lips together in another kiss, leaving their plans for breakfast long forgotten. 

.

.

.

Please vote if you enjoyed!

I'm such a sucker for 2min. This chapter felt a lot longer when I was writing it, but it's a little less than 600 words. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Elena is slytherin away now!