Two

Relationships between two alphas are rare. Their wolves crave control; It makes it difficult for two alphas to be together.

Seungmin and Minho have a unique dynamic, but things have been heated ever since the incident with the omega, Felix. It's been a week and both Minho and Seungmin are left sexually frustrated. The couple can't seem to get the idea of having a certain omega with them out of their minds.

Seungmin straddles Minho and kisses him sloppily. Their teeth clash and Minho nips the ravenette's lip. The latter growls and moves on to Minho's neck. Seungmin's teeth graze the mark on his mate's neck. Minho shivers unwillingly and lets out a breathy moan. Seungmin sucks on the other's milky skin to blemish it with bruises. He wants the alpha to look in the mirror later and know that he is his.

Seungmin grinds down on Minho's growing dick, when he stops Minho unconsciously whines. Seungmin reaches to undo Minho's pants, but a hand grabs his.

"Stop." Minho weakly whispers. Seungmin instantly halts his movements and sighs before lying down beside the purple-haired man.

"Minho, this isn't working. Everything was fine, but now it feels wrong to submit." Minho sighs and turns to face his mate with his hand holding up his head. "I think we both know what we need to do. We were only happy before, even after meeting many omegas, and didn't want things to change. We may fight, but we always got through it, you know?"

Seungmin nods knowing exactly what Minho meant. "Minho, no matter what, I want you to know that I love you. It doesn't matter to me if we need someone else to be together, because I want to be with you."

"You want to be with me and maybe a certain dark-haired and chocolate-freckled sunshine?" Minho asks with a knowing smirk plastered on his face.

"Our pheromones almost completely sent him into subspace, if he was mated he wouldn't have been nearly as affected."

Minho pulls a spaced-out Seungmin onto his lap. he puts his head right where Seungmin's neck and shoulder meet. "Love, it can't hurt to try. We can get to know him a bit before asking him out."

Seungmin smiles a little too wide and scrambles for his phone that is in his pocket. He pulls up a website and shows it to Minho. "What if I get a job at the bookstore? It would give me a good chance to know him and find out his interests."

Minho is skeptical and gently rubs his hands up and down Seungmin's sides. "Don't you think that's a little creepy? You're getting a job to pretty much stalk someone," Seungmin shrugs.

"It's not stalking! It's not like I'm gonna follow Felix to his house with a camera!" Seungmin rolls his eyes at the older. 

"I'm only gonna get to know him. I was looking for a job anyway. Felix and the books are a bonus," He laughs and Minho hisses from Seungmin's body moving against his dick.

"I'm not sure how much longer we can go like this," Minho says with a strained smile. "I'm applying right now."

"How long will it take for them to see the application?"

"However long it takes for them to see it."

"You're annoying" Seungmin mocks offense before wiggling on Minho's lap. "What are you doing?" he groans.

"I'm being annoying," Seungmin responds with an evil glint in his eyes.

"I hate you."

"Love you too!" Seungmin exits the room to look for the thriller he's reading. "Don't spend your whole paycheck on books!" Minho yells after him.

"No promises!" Seungmin grins leaving Minho to deal with his little problem and a smile.