Ten

"Earth to Seungmin. Earth to Seungmin." Felix waves his hand in front of the alpha's eyes to get his attention. Seungmin gently shoves Felix's hand away from his face and takes off his headphones. "Yeah?"

"I want you to pay attention to me." The omega whines and flings his small body onto the alpha sitting on the leather couch in the break room. "Would you like to listen to music with me?"

"You have headphones." Felix points out and Seungmin wordlessly pulls a pair of wireless earbuds from his tote bag. He hands the left one to Felix and puts the right one in his ear. Felix puts it on and places his legs across the younger's lap. He lays his head on the armrest and scrunches his nose at the stiff feeling. It feels like he put his head on a block of wood. Seungmin notices his discomfort and moves Felix so that he is sitting on his lap. The omega happily wraps his arms around Seungmin's neck and rests his head on his shoulder.

The gentle voice of Chaeyoung fills Felix's head as she sings the intro to one of his favorite Twice songs, The Feels. He breathes in Seungmin's scent as he listens to the song. His instincts are screaming at him to rub his cheek against the alpha's scent glands, but he tries his best to ignore them. Seungmin plants his hands on Felix's sides and rubs his thumbs in a circle on his hip bones.

When the song ends, Fancy starts to play. "You like Twice?" He asks the alpha.

"Yes, I listen to them sometimes, but I usually listen to Day6." Felix looks at him accusingly. "Then why are you listening to them right now?"

"I saw your Twice phone case in your pocket." The Aussie smiles at the younger for being considerate, but he still doesn't know how to feel about him. He's only met Seungmin's mate once and it wasn't like he got to stay and chat. "Why are you still here? Your shift ended 30 minutes ago."

"Minho is supposed to pick me up today, but he got caught up in some traffic. how about you? Why are you still here?" Felix yawns and unconsciously rubs his cheek against Seungmin's scent glands in his neck. "I saw you were still here and decided to stay."

Seungmin smiles at the display of affection. He was afraid he was overstepping when he pulled Felix onto his lap, but to his surprise, the omega started to slightly purr when he rubbed his hips. Seungmin knows that Felix is interested in him, he wouldn't scent him if he didn't.

After a bit, Seungmin hears soft snores coming out of Felix's mouth. He moves his right hand away from the omega's hip and threads his fingers through his hair. Felix smiles in his sleep and pulls himself closer to the alpha's neck.

"Hey, I'm sorry for making you wa-" Minho stops in his tracks when he sees Felix sleeping in Seungmin's lap with his head in the crook of his neck. Minho sits down next to Seungmin and puts a hand on Felix's back. He moves it up and down the omega's back in a soothing motion. "I wish you still clung onto me like that."

Seungmin scoffs "Why? You jealous?" The younger smirks, but yelps when he feels a small sharp pain on his side. Seungmin glares at Minho. "Why'd you pinch me?"

"You know exactly why." Seungmin opens his mouth to make a snarky remark but is stopped by Felix groaning. "Stop fighting."

The Aussie leans back so that his head lands on Minho's lap. He looks up at the older alpha in shock before sending him a tired smile. Minho chuckles and sends his own to the omega.

Seungmin slides to the part of the couch that Felix's legs are resting on and lifts them. He gets up off the couch and sets the Aussie's legs back onto the sofa. He looks down at Minho with a sly grin. "I'll walk home and pick up dinner for myself. Don't worry about me and go have fun with Felix."

Seungmin left the room before the two males could say a word. Minho pouts at Seungmin for leaving him and puts a hand on Felix's head to play with his hair. "Well, I guess that just leaves you and me."

Please vote!

I will be going on a short hiatus. I won't post for a few weeks, maybe a month or so. I'll be taking care of my aunt, sorry. ;-;

I know I'm evil for leaving you on a cliffhanger. I'm depriving you of Minlix content. 😈

On a serious note, I hope to see you in the next update when I come back!

Elena is slytherin away <3

Oh, and PURPLE LINO SUPREMACY 🧎‍♀️