Chapter 6

Jaddu's POV:-

As soon as I stepped into the stadium for practice I was send to the physio's office for getting my leg checked despite my many protests. It's not like I was avoiding Akku or anything, I simply didn't want to be late for practice or more importantly make coach look for a replacement because he thought I wasn't fully fit.

This time standing outside her door, I knocked before entering. I didn't want to scare Akku like last time.

She looked up at me from the novel she was reading. She was sitting behind the table and I could only see her face and torso.

"Hey rockstar! How's the leg today?"

"I think you know that it's absolutely perfect. I was bouncing around yesterday." I commented while looking around the place. She had made a few changes here and there to the room. She had a picture frame kept on her table facing away from me so I couldn't see the picture.

To my right there was a beautiful picture of the nothern lights framed and hung on up on the wall beside the bed where we were supposed to lie down. There was even a beautiful plant I didn't know the name for growing on her table.

"Nice touch." I commented waving my hand around to indicate the room.

She thanked me as she stood up and walked over to me. I sat down on the bed and she told me to hold my leg up in a wierd position.

She leaned over me and started massaging my leg. I had worn trackpants today, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

I had been holding my leg up and it was cramping pretty bad but I refused to let it down or show her that I had a problem. Within a few minutes unfortunately a spasm went through my leg and I started kicking it around to get rid of it. I was practically bouncing on the bed.

"Oh god, what is wrong?! Stop kicking damnit you'll hit something." Akku screamed at me as she leaned in to force me down in order to relax my leg. That was a bad idea, as sometime during my thrashing my shoulder crashed into her face and she was pushed back with a muffled ouch coming from her mouth. She had turned away from me slightly with a hand on her face and I immidiately tried to see if she's ok and tilted towards her.

Again, that was another bad idea, I couldn't stop my thrashing and tilting over to the side of the bed just made me fall down on the floor.

And I didn't fall alone. I took Akku along with me. I tried atleast breaking her fall by putting my hands behind her head.

One thing good did come out of that and that was me jolting my knee on the floor. It started throbbing a little but atleast got rid of the spasm.

Akku groaned from underneath me and I looked up to see the compromising position we were in.

She was sprawled on the floor with me on top of her. Though I had put my weight on my legs to not squish her, they were on either sides of her, caging her in. She had her hands on my waist and to sum it up if someone walked in right now they would think that we were romancing or something.

I looked at her face and I realised that my hands were still behind her head. I tried pulling it out but I wouldn't have been able to without she picking up her head.

She stiffened below me so I looked at her face again. She was gaping up at me with her cute face and her mouth hung open slightly. I tried moving a little to place myself better but that just made me straddle her. She let out a gasp at the contact and her grip on my tshirt tightened, bunching up the material in her hands.

She shivered involuntarily and man oh man, when she moved she rubbed me and this time it was me who sighed in pleasure, my eyes clamped shut for a second.

I opened them and my eyes fell on her lips that she was currently biting. Her eyes were half closed and her breathing was shallow. She was looking really really good at the moment and I should probably be slapped for the thoughts that were running through my mind at the moment.

I didn't realise when we both started moving towards each other. Our lips were mere millimetres apart when she said something which made me stop abruptly.