An Unexpected Guest

Note: I added my own oc into this story, because I needed an antagonist. So...yeah.

Bam!!!

The door busted open, Master Wu standing on grey concrete.

"It's about time, Wu," A figure, dressed in black and teal turned around to reveal a large word printed at the front of what seemed like a ninja gi.

'忍'
(It means 'ninja', although usually there's two words)

"You're wearing the gi, I see," Master Wu didn't flinch, he kept his distance with the figure.

"I figured I'm a ninja now, so why not wear it?" The figure waved their hands dramatically and kept their standing pose.

"You were never a ninja and you will never be," Master Wu gritted his teeth, holding tightly onto his staff.

"I also figured you might say that. Let me make a deal with you, I prove myself worthy, and you let me go," The figure's eyes glowed teal for a second, but they quickly returned to brown.

"And how will you do that?"

"One requires skills and patience to be a ninja. I waited here, for years for you to come to me. I think I passed the patience test, as for my skills...I will take your precious ninja team down to hell to prove that I'm the best. Now isn't that a great deal, hm? If I fail, I'll gladly let you do what you came here to do," The figure explained, their eyes never left Master Wu.

"And if I don't accept the deal?" Master Wu didn't seem bothered by what he heard, but he gripped tighter onto his staff.

"Well...I'll slaughter every single elemental masters. I'll take them down to hell with me, and this world will be rid of elemental masters for good!" The figure's brown eyes, now blazing in fury, stomped their leg angrily.

"What about you?" Master Wu pointed his staff at them, narrowing his eyes.

"I, will be the only elemental master that remains. Since you're desperate to get rid of me, I will stay and show you that I am more capable than any of your stupid ninja. That is, once I get rid of them, and you,"

The wind blew and Master Wu's cape waved. The figure's hood that was covering most of their face was blown off, revealing a girl with jet black hair that stretched down to her shoulders. The ends of her hair coloured in teal and a strand of yellow hair fluffed over her face.

"Come at me, Neon. You know you're no match for me," Master Wu stretched out his hand, signalling for her to go out on him.

"Oh I've been preparing, but not now, Wu. I have a few ninja to catch, see you later!" The figure whom Master Wu called 'Neon' spun in a way that is slightly different to Spinjitzu and disappeared into thin air. Master Wu was caught aback and tried to stop her but to no avail, he stood at the place where she disappeared and muttered faintly, "Oh no....the ninja..I have to get to them, before she does,"

•••

Kai and Jay sat on the couch, watching TV. They had bottles of soda in their hands and a big bowl of snacks put on the coffee table in front of them.

"Kai...can I talk to you?" Cole stood at the doorway, leaning against the doorframe.

Kai turned to look at Cole with a confused look, then turned to look at Jay, signalling him to go.

"Oh uhm...I'm gonna..go, you guys talk," Jay smiled nervously and slowly made his way to the door, giving Cole a small nod before sliding pass him.

Cole walked towards the couch and sat down beside Kai, while he turned off the TV, bitting his lip nervously.