Missing Member

Power: on
System rebooting...

Neon stared at the face of a certain titanium nindroid. She waited, waited for the lifeless eyes to come to life. That is, if they aren't exactly lifeless.

Did it not work?

She tapped her foot impatiently, her arms crossed together. At some point, she stopped tapping her foot, because it was getting sore. Neon sighed heavily, well if it doesn't work then she'll just get rid of this piece of metal scrap. That's an advanced piece of scrap put to waste, she used to admire Cyrus Borg's work. Although, she's certain Zane wasn't built by Cyrus Borg. His Samurai girlfriend however, was. Maybe she should've taken the Samurai instead.

But at least that's one ninja out of the way.

System rebooted, command systems working.

"Ah....where am I?" A robotic voice called out, Neon's thoughts snapped back to reality and her lips widened.

It worked.

"So it does work. Excellent." Neon smirked. Zane simply tilted his head and cocked a brow.

"Do you know who you are?" Neon asked. For a normal person, it would've sounded as if Neon was asking an easy yet confusing question. But then again, Zane wasn't a person and the question only seemed confusing, nothing came into his mind.

".....No, that information is not in my database." Zane responded blankly, his artic eyes blinked.

"You are Zane, and from now on, you will obey my every command." Neon said with a smile. Zane remained emotionless.

"..." He spoke nothing. But as his eyes blinked again, he finally responded. "Yes, I will obey."

"Good, my name is Neon. So you will respond to me and ONLY me, got that?" She highlighted the word "only" in a very bright colour.

"Affirmative." Zane nodded.

"Now, cast your elemental powers onto that tree." Neon pointed towards a tree that looked too old to be standing behind Zane, he whipped his head around without turning his body. Neon tried not to puke.

"I'm sorry, I don't underst-" Zane was about to respond to what Neon has said, but his hand automatically glowed white, or maybe it's a colour similar to blue but whatever, because a ray of white energy was casted out of his palm and the tree no longer stood free in the wind.

It froze.

"Brilliant, so your mindset still remembers how your powers work." Neon's smile grew wider.

"...?" Zane blinked again, he stared at the tree, then his hand.

"You have powers, that's about it. Now follow me, with you by my side, I can finally engage my next step of plan." Neon whipped her head around, then her body, leaving the confused titanium nindroid to question his abilities following her quietly from behind.

"The ninja have no idea what's coming."

No evil laugh whatsoever, Neon's throat felt super dry after not drinking anything for days.

•••

"So he's just gone?" Lloyd asked, Pixal just stared at the screen, devastation hung over her face.

"I...I don't know, I can't track him, I can't-I can't find him!" Pixal bent down onto the table and held her hands over her head. She looked as if she was on the verge of crying, even if she never did. She couldn't.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. We'll find him, we always do." Lloyd quickly went up to Pixal and held a hand against her back, his words so gentle. But it didn't seem to have any effect on her.