ONE .

ARROGANT BTICH 傲慢な雌犬

WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HELL, I WAS COMPLETELY SERIOUS ABOUT IT. I expected to see fire and suffering, but I was somehow faced with, weird, buildings and moving houses shaped like..circles? Oh, and Akaza-dono was here too!

"..Can't I get a break?" Akaza asked me, or the air, "Ah! Akaza-dono!! You're here too, do you know what those things are!?" I asked as look around. There were a few people since it was a little-bit far into the night, but I could smell a ton of men around that are good enough to be my meal. "This place is littered with humans, how weird." I thought to myself, placing my fan in my cheek as I thought.

"Are we in another world? Dimension? This place is clearly still Japan!" I ask Akaza who groans in reply. "I dunno! I got here the same time as you!" I shuffle in the ground as I adjust my loose black and red Kimono, dusting off my skirt. "Let's walk around, Akaza-dono!" I say as I just drag him around.

We found ourselves inside an Japanese style restaurant, theere were only a few people, and they were looking at us weirdly. "Oh, people are dressed weird too!" I whisper shout in Akaza's ear as he slaps his hand in my mouth. "Shut up for a moment!" He asks, having enough of my antics. I bite his fingers off before smiling innocently. He grunts as I look away.

In the far distance, I could see a figure with black and purple Kimono, and a sword strapped to his side. "HEY ISN'T THAT-?" Akaza points, as I run to him, tackling Kokushibo. In a few minutes, I found my head detached from my body, rolling down the floor. "Eh, you're so mean Kokushibo-dono.." I pout, my body moving to pick up my head.

Once Kokushibo turned to face us, we were met with only two pair of eyes. "Huh?" Akaza thought out-loud as he malfunctioned for a moment. I pick up my head, attaching it back as my smile gets bigger. "Wow you look pretty human don't ya think?" I poke Kokushibo's cheek. "Come to think of it, don't we look pretty young ourselves?" Akaza stated as he faced an glass window.

Both of us found ourselves staring at our reflections. The kanji was still written in our eyes, but our appearances were much younger, and in Kokushibo's case, Human. Akaza looked exactly like he was before being turned. "What..? I can still see...the Transparent world.." Kokushibo awes. "Oh this is cool! I look like a little Duck!" I rub my cheeks. "I think we're about 16 to 18 years old!"

Suddenly, an loud pulse erupts in my ears as I blankly stare at my reflection, my hands dropping to my sides. "Oi, something wrong?" Akaza asks, as he irritatingly looks at me. "I'm..kinda hungry.." I huff as I cross my arms. "Do our demon arts even work in this place?" I ask bringing out my fans.

"Y/N-" Akaza warns, as I flick my fan, the cold air freezing and shattering the whole building. The glass flies everywhere as the building collapses. "Pretty good!" I jump in glee. "...I don't even care anymore.." Akaza asks as an crowd starts to surround us.

...

An crowd builds, creating a circle around the three uppermoons. They all pull out their Phones, recording with an blinding flash. Murmurs and voices talked between eachother as they shone a bright light in The uppermoons faces. Y/N visibly tenses, Akaza notices this as he stabs the chest of an bystander ripping his heart out.

As if on cue, Y/N smiles menacingly as Kokushibo unsheathes his blade. "Blood demon art: Frozen Lotus." Y/N whispers as she exhales cold air, slashing forward with fans, sending sharp ice and lotuses. She manages to Impale a majority of the People surrounding her, the ice gradually spreading to their body, until they could no longer move.

Y/N laughs as she faces another round of Humans, all looking at her in fear. "Blood Demon art: Barren Hanging Garden!" She chants as she slices ten times, successfully beheading ten humans. The people scream in fear and agony as Y/N gives them a close-eyed smile. "How annoying."

"Blood Demon art: Annihilation type!" Akaza crouched before lunging forward, punching rapidly as shockwaves after shockwaves destroy the surrounding area.

After a few more minutes of fighting, Y/N found herself feasting on a man's leg, as she sat down in the floor, her ice children gathering more body parts. Y/N is very picky with the food she eats, more specifically, the type of Humans she eats. She once said that she preferred men over women and Akaza seems to agree with the fact that she doesn't kill women.

Hence why the only issue between Akaza and Y/N is that she annoys him to no bounds. An loud sound of air whirring caught their attention as they all look above. "Whoa, there's a floating thingy in the sky!" Y/N points as Kokushibo slaps her hand gently. "Don't point, it's bad manners.." he shakes his head.

Y/N tilts to the side as she bites a man's cheek off chewing on it. Suddenly, alarms and noise start to flare around the area, People with guns surrounding the small crater Akaza made. "Are those infused with Nichirin ore? If so we're in a little bit of trouble..There's a whole lot of em' too!" Y/N shakes Kokushibo's sleeve. "Should I just kill them?" Y/N asks Akaza who was staring at a man with red hair, and a beard made out of fire..?

They were all wearing weird funky clothes. Y/N stares blankly, her smile turning flat. Akaza and Kokushibo stand Infront of the sitting Y/N as Akaza stands her up. "That guy looks strong with his muscles and all!" Y/N says as she points to Endeavor. Kokushibo sighs. "Stop pointing.."

Akaza grimaces, before dissapearing and re appearing infront of Endeavor, punching him in the face as he flies back with a loud thud. "Weak. I hate weak people." Akaza states as he Kicks and police beside him. "OPEN FIRE!" The police start firing at the three as Kokushibo deflects all the bullets with his sword while Y/N simply lets them hit her.

All the bullets bounce off her as she shakes like a wet dog. "It's kinda tickly.." She says before raising her fan. "Blood Demon art: Freezing clouds." She brings her fan down as an freezing cold air surrounds the atmosphere, freezing all the cops to their place as the air was knocked out of their lungs. "You're all so pitful, I can't belive Humans have become so weak.." She sulks.

An loud laugh snapped her out of her sulking as dust surrounds an buff blonde man. All might laughed loudly as he put up an peace sign. "Don't fear, for I am here!" He shouts, his voice echoing through the empty streets of thee city. "Nobody cares." Akaza replies, jumping into All might placing his fists to the side. "Blood Demon art: Air type." He thrusts his fist to the air as an strong shockwaves hits All might in his abdomen.

The man coughs out blood as Akaza continues to spam his Techniques. Y/N and Kokushibo simply watch in the side as more Heroes arrive. "Look there's a man with bird wings! Kinda like Hantengu's clone!" Y/N points to Hawks as Kokushibo puts her hand down. "You're kinda cute, it would've been better of we met in diffrent circumstances." Hawks claims as he then shoot a bunch of arrows towards her.

Y/N smiles as she simply waves her fans, deflecting the sharp arrows with a loud clang. Hawks starts to fly around her in a fast pace, but not fast enough. "Blood Demon Art: Lotus Vines." She said, as Crystalline lotuses appear, vines springing out of them, following closely behind Hawks who tries to avoid them.

"It's no use flying around, you'll just exhaust yourself!" Y/N warns as she fans herself. After a while a chasing Hawks with her vines, The bird man starts to get exhausted as he flies slower, Y/N uses this to her advantage as she shoots more vines, caging Hawks in icy tendrills. The man sweats and huffs, giving the girl a smile and a glare. Y/N only chuckles back as she brings her hand up to crush his head.

Y'all I'm aging the chars up to 18 for purposes 😈