FOURTEEN

傲慢なビッチ。

MY NAME IS Y/N. That is my name. That is the name I grew accustomed to. But why is it so unfamiliar? I always felt this churning in my stomach, whenever I was called that.

I sit still, staring at this void of darkness infront of me. In the distance, I could see someone sprinting closer, and closer....until....

sshhhrrrkk!!

An wave of ice comes for me, as I glide through the area, avoiding the rapid attacks. "What's this? an girl?" Someone who was dressed like me says. He had identical golden fans, and his clothes were scarily similar to mine.

"You're not human, right?" The man asks, smiling at me. The smile looked so plastic, I shriveled in disgust. wait...I'm disgusted? "My name is Douma, may I know this lady as well?" Douma says, fanning himself. "...Y/N." I said, why am I in this black void with a man who had gay eyes?

I raise my eyebrow, also fanning myself as I smile irkly. There was something I noticed in his eyes. Inside his gorgeous, colorful eyes, are the markings of an Upper moon, What made me confused, is that it was an Uppermoon 2. "Uppermoon 2?" We both say simultaneously. "we're both Uppermoon 2?" I ask, dropping my guard as I go closer to him, leaning on his face.

Douma simply stared in my eyes, deciphering the situation. Suddenly, my eyes widen as something clicked. "Could this be a situation of two souls in one body?" I leaned away, asking him. Douma smiles, sitting on the ground. "Hm, maybe because of the shifting of universes that I was thrown into Your body?" Douma said, Tapping his chin.

"..But why do I have memories of him and the other world if I lived here my whole life?" I said, Also tapping my chin. we both copied each other's movements.

"Could it be that the Universe adjusted for us? implanting an fake memory of me instead of You, making it so that I was the one that existed in their brains?" I say, leaning close to his face once more as he nods. "This is the only plausible reason! It's really interesting, transporting me to the body of a human, but also keeping my demonic features, you're an special case!"

Douma then grabs my cheeks, spreading them apart, Revealing my canines. "Maybe this is why we could withstand the sun and eat human food without being sick!" I say, grabbing his arms. Suddenly, the room starts to light up, as colors filled the place.

An tall Sakura tree stood in the middle, with flowers and other plants beside it. Douma and I look at each other, before nodding. "I'll give you my left eye to live in, in the end, you're the real uppermoon 2, you're stronger than me." I tell him, staring at him. Douma contemplates for a moment, before smiling and standing up.

"It was nice meeting you, miss Y/N! Come visit me or I'll get bored~" Douma says, licking his lips as the place starts to fall apart.

I jolt awake, huffing as I cross my arms, looking around. 'Do you run a cult here?' Douma asks from my head as I jump. 'You can talk to me now?' I ask him, standing up to do my routine. 'Yup, now that we both have access to each other's memories, we can talk freely without problem!' Douma's laugh echoes in my brain as I walk out of the room, looking for Akaza to fix my hair.

Y/N ended up coming across Kanae, who smiled at her waving her hand as the other skillfully chopped up the vegetables. "Kanae-chan, can you help me with my hair?' Y/N politely asks Lanae, who ashes her hands and sits on the couch, patting her lap.

Y/N smiles, shirnking and sitting on her lap. 'She's the butterfly sister I killed, doesn't she hate you?' Douma asks, as I sway my feet. 'Apparently she fogives us. She's way too kind for her own good!' Y/N replies to Douma, as Akaza enters the room, buttoning his Uniform along with Shinobu who fixes his hair.

Y/N dragged her feet along UA's halls, occasionally sending smiles to other students. She then finds herself sitting in her chair, between Todoroki and Akaza. "She's transformed so much over one week..." Kaminari sulks at Ochaco, Who stood in an fighting pose, steam coming out of her mouth.

"Don't you understand? Women are demons on the inside.. They're just hiding their true selves!" Mineta says, biting his nail anxiously as he recalls his internship. Suddenly, he was thrown to the wall by Akaza, who raises an hand up. "All women are Queens." He says, as Y/N claps her hands.

"Well, You know whose changed the most? Those Four over there!" Kaminari then faces Y/N, Shoto, Izuku, and Iida. Y/N tilts her head, sitting on Shoto's desk. "Dude, yeah! The hero killer and that Nomu!"

"Yeah, I noticed that Y/N-chan's fighting style changed a little, Kero." Asui approaches them. Y/N smiles.

"ITS A RESCUE-TRAINING RACE!"

All might raises his finger. "This is 'Gamma', Where densely packed lanes make this site seem more like a complex labyrinth, Make four groups of Five, Kocho, Y/N and Akaza will be a separate group. We'll do the race group by group."

It was finally time for Y/N's group. Y/N crouches on the pipes, Getting ready to launch herself forward. (Shinobu's hero suit is basically his Uniform and a jacket version of his haori.)

Shinobu takes out his sword, getting ready to use his forms.

"Get ready...and... START!"

A gust of wind covers the Arena as the students gasp in surprise. Akaza took the lead, maneuvering his way to the platform the victim was in, hopping from pipe to pipe.

Y/N stays in her spot, Looking at the terrain. "Why is Y/N-chan just there?" Mina asks, Pointing at Y/N's screen. Shinobu was gliding everywhere, on tail with Akaza, both moving in unnatural speed. Y/N let's out an icy breath, similar to Shoto as she suddenly was infront of Akaza and Shinobu.

Shinobu smiles, while Akaza slips on an wet pipe. Shinobu then uses Akaza's head as an stepping plane and boosting himself forward to Y/N who was just using her Ice to get to the target. a few moments later, she successfully arrived first, "A-Ah! Y/N.. Thank you for saving me!" All might stutters as Y/N takes the lovely sash.

"Ne, How long was I?" Y/N asks as All might gulps. "2.01 seconds." Y/N laughs, staring at Akaza who had a red face, and Shinobu who was panting a little. "Your face is very stepable, Akaza-san." Shinobu huffs, smiling comfortably at Akaza who raises his fist in anger.

Y/N sits crossed legged on the bench in the girls locker room, staring at her own locker in curiosity. An translucent figure emerges from the wall, successfully finding its way to stand infront of Y/N. "HI." Yuri says, exhaling tiredly as she floats above Y/N. The demon tilts her head, staring at the ghost in confusion.

"The others can't see me, I'm like, a ghost so right now they're blinder than Adrien Agreste." Yuri chuckles, waving her hand infront of Ochaco. Suddenly, both of them hear strange cackled, Yuri quickly realizes it was the boys locker room and looks around.

Y/N points to the little peephole in the wall. Both Jiro and Yuri head over, planning the same thing. Yuri pulls put her sketchbook, quickly drawing an pencil, quite literally about to John Wick, Mineta.

Jiro beats her to it, she quickly plunges her quirk into the little perverts eyes. Yuri silently cheers, spinning around Jiro in glee. Why is she doing that? Douma asks, She probably does it to express joy! Y/N smiles at the girl who was checking Jiro out.

I need sleep.