FOUR.

ARROGANT BTICH 傲慢な雌犬.

MY LIFE IS UTTERLY BORING. In the face of others, my life would be pitiful and sad, but to me, all of it is just boring. I never found entertainment in anything but myself, and I always thought that was enough. I never tried to regain my emotions back, if I even had them in the first place.

Being confined in my cult for so long made me unreasonable, I didn't understand anymore.

----

THE DAYS PASSED AND THE SPORTS FESTIVAL arrived quickly. Tomorrow, would be the day of the festival, and around this time, the students would work hard for their dreams, training almost everyday to pass. Though, around this time, Y/N and the boys were exploring the new surroundings and getting comfortable, with Aizawa who watches over them lazily.

The demons adapted very quickly, and learned to blend in perfectly with the others. Aizawa gave them an small house, just enough for the three of them. Kokushibo was successfully promoted to mother of the house, the only thing Akaza and Y/N agreed on. "What's for breakfast..?" Y/N grogilly stood up, rubbing her eyes as she sat down beside Akaza, banging her head on the table as she fell asleep once more.

Akaza pats her head before braiding her hair as she snores quietly. Just as Akaza was done, Kokushibo placed three plates of Omelette rice in the table. Y/N who smelled the delicious delicacy, shot back up and snatched the chopsticks off Akaza's hands. "Oi! Give that back!" Akaza lunged on Y/N trying to get his pair of chopsticks back.

Kokushibo leans on his elbow, watching his two children bicker back and fourth with a small smile on his face. "This is my chopsticks now! Mine!!" Y/N screeches as Akaza tries to reach the chopsticks. "That's enough you two, the food's gonna get cold..." Kokushibo said as he sips on his coffee. Akaza pouts as he eats in silence, with Y/N speaking in the background.

Somehow, this was better than their life back in their world.

Y/N skipped inside the halls of UA, Akaza left her to wander off as he got ready for the sports festival. Y/N went inside the girls locker room, uniform in hand as she takes a deep breath, her smile returning to her face. She stepsin as the girls continue to chat amongst themselves. "Y/N-chan! Isn't this thrilling? I can't belive im finally participating in the UA sports festival!" Uraraka exclaimed in her normal, bubbly attitude, sparkles radiating off her. Y/N simply smiles back as she held on to her fans. "Well, better belive it now!" She chirped.

As soon as their names were called, they walked onstage, looking around the stadium filled with people. Y/N was silent the whole time, Akaza seemed to have noticed this as he pats her head, softly ruffling her hair. "You good?" He asked in the most kindest tone he could conjure. Y/N nods, placing an hand to where her heart beats. "How weird. My body reacts to certain things sometimes.." She complains, staring at the ground with an unsettling montone face.
Akaza stared at her for a few more minutes, analyzing the girl with great percision before looking away.

"Wait, check it out! Isn't that the 18-Rated pro hero, midnight?" "Is it really okay for her to be in a high-school?" "Silence!"

"My tenure here is prefectly on the level, now, Player Rep!" Midnight exclaims as she points her baton to Katsuki. "Bakugou Katsuki of 1-A!" She shouts at the mic. "Bakugo?" Y/N tilts her head. "Our rep is bakugo!?" Midoriya whisper shouts to Sero. "He placed first in the entrance exam, remember?" Sero reasoned out.

Bakugo walks to the stage, his hands on his pockets as he scans the crowd. "I pledge, that I'm gonna be first." He arrogantly said before stepping back to he crowd. "Bro thought he ate." Akaza said, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows. The crowd uproars, as they snap back insults to the ash blonde boy. Y/N and him make a short eye contact, as the blonde boy glares at the girl.

Y/N tilts her head, looking down at the boy with an intense glare. "Onto the preliminaries, as theyre called! Alot of people choke on their tears here every year!" Midnight stretches her hand out to the digital surface behind her.
"And this year's first round of Destiny is..!"

"OBSTACLE RACE."

"It's a race between all eleven classes! The course makes nearly 4 km ring around the stadium! So let's get cracking, on your marks.." The people get on stance as Y/N simply walks away from Akaza, giving him a wink. "START!"

The floor encases in ice as Todoroki runs off towards the lead, the other students slowing down. A few 1-A students were able to escape the ice, as they follow closely behind Todoroki. An loud tremor was heard from behind the crowd as a flash of Blue and Pink passed Todoroki with ease. There, Akaza was in suspended in the air, a huge grin on his face as he landed to the ground, leaving the others behind.

"Whoa! The new prodigy student who climbed up the charts finally revealed himself, taking the lead in just one swift move, So cool!" Present Mic announces. Suddenly, the whole Stadium shakes, a loud rumble erupting. Ice slowly crawls out of the ground as Y/N dashes quickly, taking Akaza's lead. She lets out an icy breath smiling happily.

"Whoa whoa! Do your best Akaza-dono!" She cheers before running ahead, before an huge chunk of metal steps on her, succesfully crushing her down. "Y/N-san!" Midoriya panics as Akaza simply cackles. He punches an robot, flinging it away.

The robot who stepped on Y/N suddenly shattered into a million pieces. Y/N comes out, completely unscathed as she flips her hair.

THE FIRST BARRIER IS, ROBOT INFERNO!!!

Present mic announced with a clap. Todoroki catches up with the two demons, placing his hand on the ground as he speaks. "The least you could have done is throw something tougher my way." He freezes the robots in an unstable position before running away. The robots collapsed, bringing some students with it.

"1-A's Todoroki has forged ahead and blocked the others in one fell swoop, That kids haaarsh!!"

"How amusing, though, your Blizzard is not even strong enough to match mine." A giddy voice echoed from inside the Robots chest. The robots suddenly fly to the sky, as it reveals Y/N with a fan out, ice surrounding her. "Let's have fun, Shoto-kun!" She said as her smile spreads to look sinister.

She dashes forward, and jumps above Todoroki before stepping in his back harshly, propelling herself forward and in lead. "Class 1-A's Y/N stepped forward to the lead! Litterally!"

Y/N and Akaza were finally beside eachother, both smiling eerily. "Akaza-dono why don't you step down and take second place instead? So we don't make this hard for eachother!" Y/N grinned. "No, why don't you step down? Number two is all you'll be after all." He referred to the Kanji, Upper moon two on Y/N's eyes.

An tick mark appears on Y/N's face as she swings her fan down, layers of ice suddenly appearing in where Akaza is standing.