SIX

ARROGANT BTICH 傲慢な雌犬。

IN THE END Y/N ended up in an abnormally low place because of the sole fact that her and Akaza had a huge fight, blowing eachothers heads off repeatedly, completely forgetting that they were supposed to be racing.

The girl pouts, walking to the cafeteria and getting herself some strawberry milk from the vending machine. The girl sits in the corner, finding herself contemplating her decisions, and what dragged her so low in. "I'm supposed to be the strong one, Yet.. I've been outdone by a bunch of humans.."

She pondered, sipping aggressively on her Milkbox as she looked out the window, her eyes immediately landing on the bright sun. "Why do I feel this tingling sensation in my stomach, everytime I battle..?" She asked herself, standing up, she threw the Milkbox somewhere before walking away with her fists clenched.

--

The arena roars in excitement, as the remaining contestants stand in the middle, their heads held up high as if boasting how far they got. Y/N stood in the middle of the crowd, seemingly staring at Akaza who stared back, veins popping on his (Huge) forehead.

(Timeskip because I forgot the cavalry actually existed..)

--

Y/N sat in the seats reserved for Class 1-A, with her legs crossed as she calculated the arena. The class immediately found this odd, how she wasn't being her usual obnoxious self, and so, they talked to her, Mina approaches her, sitting to her left as she grinned ahead. "I'm super excited for the next round, I'm gonna do my best!!"

She said, pumping her fists up in the air as Y/N stares in wonder. "Should I do my best too..?" Y/N questions as Mina smiles at the girl. "Yup! You should do your best so that everyone will notice you, and you'll be extra famous!!" Mina enthusiastically replies. Y/N tilts her head, with her usual, bland smile.

Y/N knows, that once she does her best, people will die by her hands, she'd love that sight, but she also didn't want to waste the efforts Aizawa made into sugar coating her abilities, so she merely snickered.

Y/N stared boredly in her seat as she robbed 5 pieces of chips Akaza was holding in one go. The man sat, bewildered as she quite litterally inhaled his snack, with money HE earned. "Give me your allowance." Akaza demanded while Y/N stuck her tounge out, mocking the Uppermoon.

"Hey girls! We have to change, Kaminari and Mineta told me that we needed to change in to cheerleader outfits for some kind of supporting event to boost morale..?" Yaoyaorazu said as she raised her hands and waved them around, catching the others' attention.

Just as Y/N was about to stand up, Akaza grabs her hand and forcefully sits her back down, shaking his head. Y/N tilts her head in an questioning manner. "Just don't." He answers.

The event starts as Akaza drags Y/N to the arena once more, confidently raising his head. "In the end, this is still a sports festival so to have everyone be able to continue participating, we've got some recreational events in store!" Present Mic announces.

"Just look at how fired up those cheerleaders we called from America are! Huh? What's this? WHAT HAPPENED TO CLASS A!!!!" He screams through his mic, almost bursting the eardrums of many. The cameras focus on the class a girls, with their hair styled to fit the cheerleading outfit they were wearing, along with cute Pom-poms to match.

Kaminari and Mineta stifle a laugh, their cheeks and ears turning red. Of course, as Akaza was about to beat the shit out of them, Todoroki stepped infront of him, shaking his head. Akaza huffs and turns away, not wanting anymore trouble. "How did I end up stumbling right in to Minetas hands once again.." Tsuyu drops her head.

"Well, we might as well do it until the true battle begins, since we've got time, and being stressed about it is tiring!" Hagakure said as she waves her pom-poms enthusiastically. "It's fine isn't it! Come on, let's have a go!" She said as she jumps high to the air.

"Alright everyone, compete you hearts out, recreation! And after that it's the final event! From four teams seventeen Individuals made it through! It's a tournament! We're putting them against eachother, on One on One combat!"

Everybody cheers loudly, as they all draw lots to determine the parties. A few contestants back down. As the board finally reveals the pairings and coincidentally, Y/N is paired up with Akaza. Y/N smiles widely as Akaza does the same. "Let's play well, Akaza-Dono." Y/N said as she reaches her hand out for Akaza to shake.

And surprisingly, he takes it. "Yes, let's fight until one of us drops!" He said, excitement surging through his demonic veins, he flashes her a smile, a huge one, his fangs revealed as he squeezed her hands.

(So for anybody confused Akaza's rule was to not kill women, but he did not say anything about hurting them. So as long as he doesn't kill Y/N he'll be fine.)