TEN

傲慢な雌犬。

THE WEEKEND was nice. Y/N Akaza did nothing but laze around, and beat up people for the sole purpose of entertainment. They were both quickly scolded by Aizawa, since Kokushibo didn't really care about a person's well being. Y/N and Akaza found themselves sandwiched between a dozen people, as they all try to get an autograph.

Y/N and Akaza were both irritated with the attention, well, atleast Akaza was. He was downright pissed. Girls tried to touch him, in his ass, his shoulders, everywhere. All the while Y/N was being violated without even knowing it. The girl was clueless. Suddenly, an hand drags them away from the crowd.

Y/N stares at Kirishima with at small, smile. "Thank you, Kirishima-kun!" She tanks him, twirling her hair between her fingers. Kirishima flexes his arm with an toothy grin. "No prob, Y/N-chan!" He replies.

It didn't take long for the dear teenagers to realize that it was raining. Kirishima was quick to whip out an small umbrella, enough for just him, Akaza takes his jacket off, positioning himself behind Y/N, draping the jacket over both of them. "Alright, run in my command." He orders, as they both run off screeching.

Kirishima stares in surprise, "I didn't know Akaza-san screamed like that.."

--

The class was loud, and everyone was sharing their own experiences, until Aizawa came in, with his bandages off. "Aizawa-sensei, I'm glad your bandages are gone." Tsuyu croaked, Aizawa nods. "The old lady went over board with her treatment." He says.

(Timeskip)

Y/N walked around the city, when suddenly, a sword found its way to her neck. When Y/N saw the Kanji in its blade, she immediately moved away.

Smoke fills up the streets, while Y/N wipes the dirt off her face. "Eh? An swordsman in this era?" She said. Purple butterflies start to appear as an much younger Shinobu stood where she was, the floor had a huge dent, and the boy was gritting his teeth in anger. "Was that poison not enough to kill you?"

(Male Shinobu for ref:)

 (Anyways where were we-)

Y/N's eyes instantly lit up a the sight of the boy. He was still wearing his uniform, which meant he's only arrived. "Shinobu-kun!♡" Y/N exclaims with a huge smile, there was it again. This foreign feeling in her stomach, Y/N's cheeks erupted in red when Shinobu suddenly tackles her to the ground. "Even the sun isn't killing you..Couldn't you just suffer in hell already?" Shinobu snaps,

Placing his Nichirin on Y/N's neck. Suddenly, "Shinobu.." an very familiar voice says. There stood in the distance, was a familiar woman, wearing the same Haori as Shinobu, Kanae. Y/N's eyes widen in surprise. "Eh? How is someone who died years ago only able to reincarnate today?" Y/N asks dumbfoundly.

--

"Isn't this great?" Kanae asked as she welcomed herself inside Y/N's house with Shinobu, dragging a bloodied Y/N with them. Y/N had let them land a few hits on her since she didn't really mind, her head was regenerating everytime they tried to cut it off anyway.

Akaza was at the doorway, gawking at the swordsmen before facing Y/N. "You told them our address!?" He asks, shaking her back and fourth. "We saw her come out of this place, so we assumed it's where she lived at the moment." Shinobu explains as he looks at the foreign decorations hanging on the walls.

"What a unique style, it's very pretty, don't you think, Shinobu?" Kanae said as she stares at the replica of the painting, Mona Lisa. Shinobu looks away from the painting before staring at the Uppermoon 1 in the doorway. He had his hands tucked to his pockets, staring at the slayers, with his sword by his side.

Shinobu unsheathes his sword, but Kanae stops him. "They aren't doing anything yet." Kanae said, smiling softly. "Nee-san, they're demons! And one of them was the one who killed us!" Shinobu reasons. "But, we already got our revenge right? We've cut her head off quite a few times. I'd imagine it'd be very painful." Kanae replies, staring at Y/N who was with Akaza on the couch.

She was having a hard time healing from the wisteria poison in Shinobu's Katana. Y/N was whining on Akaza's shoulder as the man merely rubs her back. "Isn't this what we wanted? Shinobu, demons and humans living together. If they truly wanted to kill us, they would've already." Kanae places her hand on her younger brothers shoulder.

Shinobu grits his teeth before sighing. "You're right, nee-san." He said, cracking a small, fake little smile. It was clear he was angry, but he masked it perfectly. The door creeks open to reveal Aizawa. "You guys got a minute?" He asks.

--

"SCHOOL!? Ahem- I'm already knowledgable enough, I don't need school." Shinobu shouts, calming himself down. "You have no choice, you'll be stuck here, and it'd be weird if you didn't get education at all." Nezu said.

They sat in his office, along with Y/N who was playing games on her phone, as her head was placed on Akaza's lap. "Do I have to go to school too?" Kanae asks, pointing at herself. "No, you seem to be fine." Nezu happily says. "DO I NOT LOOK FI-"

--

In the end, They were able to convince Shinobu to enter UA. He was still quite mad though.

(IK this chapter is boring, but ay Shinobu exists now.)