TWO.

ARROGANT BTICH 傲慢な雌犬

THE SUN STARTS TO PEEK THROUGH THE CURTAINS OF THE CLOUDS as the three demons start to flee suddenly. Akaza, who was previously standing on Endeavors might-as-well dead corpse, grabbed Y/N's hand while Y/N grabbed Kokushibo's hand who was standing there watching the whole thing.

Kokushibo simply followed the two inside a random building. "Eh where are we going, Akaza-dono?" Y/N asks as she tucks her fans in her sleeves. "Dunno, this place looks weird." Akaza said as he rubbed his temples. "Doesn't..everything look weird?.." Kokushibo stated. As the two boys start to talk to eachother, Y/N starts to realize the crowd forming around them.

"Ara Ara? These people look like kids don't you think, Akaza-dono? Kokushibo-dono?" Y/N pulled Kokushibo's sleeves. "They look like they're wearing uniforms.." "Did we seriously flee to a school?" Y/N deadpans as she blankly stares at the basketball head who sighs, clearly tired of everything. "There's so many of them too.." Kokushibo scratched his head.

"Aren't these guys the people on social media? The ones who completely wrecked All might, Endeavor, and Hawks!" Some random mofo said as he pointed towards us. "Should we just kill them?" Akaza asks. "They all don't look too strong...but then again, we've already done enough damage.." Akaza ponders for a moment.

"Let's just run then!!" Y/N gleefully grabs their hands rushing down the hall. They all run until they've found an dead end. The sun shined on the door as the three stared at it. "Hey, since we've died...do you think we'll be able to go there?" Akaza asks, nearing the door. "We're probably out of Muzans control by now.." Y/N said.

"WELL I'LL JUST GO FOR IT!" Y/N practically runs to the sunlight as Akaza screams bloody murder and follows after her. Kokushibo rubs his chin for a moment before stepping out himself. The three felt the stinging heat on their skin as Y/N's eyes widened. "Oya Oya?" She warns. "We're in the sun.." Akaza rejoices as he smiles bitterly.

"Man I'm too white for this.." Y/N steps back into the shadow. An bandage starts to wrap around them as pink gas surround them. "Ugh, happiness is short lived.." Y/N grumbles with an smile. They all start to feel soggy and sleepy. Y/N stays awake, her body already adapting to the poisonous quirk of the woman. "Hm? Is this supposed to do something?" She asks as she stays wrapped in the bandages.

"She isn't affected..?" Midnight asked Aizawa, who grunted in response. "Dunno..she isn't doing anything so let's just carry her around." Aizawa spoke, carrying Y/N over his shoulder as they walked inside the school once more.
Later on, Y/N found herself kicking Akaza's face to gently wake him up.

Kokushibo was already awake, he was just staying quiet at the side of the room. Y/N raised her foot, and axe-kicked Akaza's head which was later crushed. Akaza's body jolted awake as his head regenerated. "What the fuck!?" He screamed. "Well, you weren't waking up..." Y/N scratched her head.

Aizawa and Present Mic entered the room. "You kids, get inside." They both said, cuffing all three together. "Hey hey, why are we cuffed to eachother?" Akaza grumbled. "Prevent you three for escaping easily!" Present mic spoke, well more like screamed. "Agh!? My ears!!!!!" Y/N shouts back with equal energy, if not louder.

Timeskip (Author is lazy)

SOMEHOW that little mouse took pity on us and decided to enroll us to his little school. I knew the actual reason, he wanted to investigate us before arresting us. I mean, we killed a crowd of people, assaulted the three most powerful heroes, why wouldn't they arrest us?

I didn't really tell Kokushibo or Akaza what I knew, I'm sure they're smart enough to figure it out theirselves. We were assigned to Aizawa, Kokushibo would stay at home while me and Akaza would go to school. "Ugh, why do I have to go to school anyway? I'm too old for this!" Akaza complained as he covered his ugly uniform with an jacket.

"You both look young, stop messing around and get in here, we're gonna be late." Aizawa said as he helped me tie my hair into the style I want. I adjusted the cardigan I wore and slapped my cheeks as I smile. "I'm kinda excited, I've never been to a school before, I'd usually just sit in my bean bag, looking at my cult members pray to me!" I say as I twirl, Aizawa finally finished tying/fixing my hair.

We sat at the passenger seat as i stared at the inside of the car. "Oya? What is this thing?" I asked Aizawa who replied with an short, "It's a car."

"Hey Akaza-dono if I was an car would you still love me?" "No, and I don't even love you!" Y/N and Akaza bickered back and fourth infront of the gigantic doors of class 1-A. The two were waiting for Aizawas signal to let them in. "You two, come in."

The two walked inside as Y/N practically bounced in her spot. Akaza knew she wasn't really feeling anything, just an act to keep others convinced. "Introduce yourselves.." Aizawa gestured. "My name is Y/N, Uppermoo-" Y/N was cut off by Akaza who slaps his hand in her mouth before she could say her position. "My name is Akaza." He simply says.

"Eih whilth bithe your fingherths off.." (I will bite your fingers off..) Y/N muffled. As Y/N says that, Akaza retracts his hand as the girl smiles menacingly. "You two sit at the back." Aizawa says, pointing at the far back of the class, two seats besides a boy with White and Red hair.
Y/N skips to sit beside the boy while Akaza sits beside the wall and her.

The class goes on as free period arrives. "What's your quirk?!" "You're cute wanna go out?" "What's with those stripes on your arms!?" "Why do you have Kanji in your eyes?"

They were bombarded with questions.

"A quirk?" Y/N tilts her head as she looks at Aizawa who gestures her fans by waving his hand around wierdly. An lightbulb appears in Y/N's head as she smiles dumbly. "My quirk is Cryokinesis!" She claps her hands. "What about you what's your quirk!?" They ask Akaza who leans back in his chair. "Not telling." He grumbles.

The whole class deflates as they sit back in their chairs, doing whatever they want. "Hey, would you like to have lunch with us?" An green haired boy says, smiling sheepishly. "My name is Midoriya Izuku..but people call me Deku.." He scratches the back of his head.

He held out an hand for Y/N to take as she takes his hand, shaking it. "Nice to meet you!" She beams. Akaza glares at their connected hands.