THREE.

ARROGANT BTICH 傲慢な雌犬

U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL?" Y/N repeats as she taps her chin with her finger. "Nope, never heard of it!" She sways left and right. "What!? Do you two live under a rock or something!? UA sports festivals is like super popular, the whole world looks forward to these every year!"

---

Akaza carries Y/N's bag as they both were about to leave the class room. When Y/N opens the door, an huge crowd greets them. "Hm? What's this?" Y/N says, catching the attention of the others. "What the heck?!" Uraraka says as she stomps beside Y/N. "They're crowding the exit, what are they here for!?" Mineta panics. They're scooping out the competition, dumb bitch." Bakugo states as he walks over with his hands in his pockets.

"They wanna see the gang that came through the villain ambush, they're checking us before the big battle." Bakugo continues as he bumps shoulders with Y/N. "It's pointless so why don't ya'll extras just fuck off." Bakugo says, tilting his head to he left with an face belonging to a delinquent. "Stop that!!" The rest of the class says.  "Nobody here seems worthy of our attention don't you think, Akaza-dono?" Y/N smiles at Akaza as she scans the crowd.

Akaza nods his head as he crosses his arms, placing his bag and Y/N's on the floor. "I came to see what you kids are made of, true, but I didn't think you'd be this arrogant. Are all kids enrolled at the heroics department this way?"
A boy with purple hair and huge eyebags says as he scratches his nape. "There's lots of kids who wind up in the general department or other departments because they failed the last one. Did you know that?"

Shinsou rambled on. He ended off with an Deceleration of war as he specifically stared at Y/N and Bakugo. "Wow, I'm shaking in the knees! That's so scary~" Y/N taunted as she looked down on Shinsou with an arrogant smirk.
"I don't care about heroics, I'm simply here for attention and fulfillment. You see, instead of living a boring life out there screaming whenever threat comes by, I'd rather move around and show off my abilities! You can declare war with us, just make sure you can actually hold your ground!"

Y/N cheerfully chittered as she then grabbed Akaza's arm and walking past Shinsou, purposely evading his shoulder. "Man, don't want General department dirt on my Heroics department uniform now, right Akaza-dono?" Y/N smirks as she hops to catch up with Akaza who stares at Shinsou with an taunting gaze.

(It's short, but it's what I can do for now. Goodnight everyone 😭)