NINE

ARROGANT BITCH 傲慢な雌犬.

FINALLY, MY FIGHT with Bakugo has come. My plan was to NOT stand out, and just lose. Well, since I didn't want to be fished out by Heroes. I don't care about the attention, but it would be such a bother, and I'm too lazy to deal with other people besides Akaza-dono and Kokushibo-dono.

I wave at Bakugo who seemed to be quite mad. His hands were twitching badly and he looked like he was going to combust. "Hey, are you okay? You don't look very well~" I mock, His shoulders jump a little bit as he clenches his fists. "Shut up, you damn Arrogant bitch!" He replies back, as he taps his foot on the ground, as if waiting for something.

And on cue, "START!!"

He places his palms on his sides, before blasting forward, attempting to punch me. I put my hands up in an X position as I blast off just near the line. I take out my fans before dashing forward, "Blood demon art, Frozen Lotus" I slash forward, Cutting his forearms as Ice shards stick themselves to his leg, painfully digging on his skin.

I side step before quickly moving away from him.

--

Y/N circles Bakugo, eyeing him closely. "Y/N BEATS BAKUGO UP AFTER ALMOST GOING OUT OF BOUNDS, WHAT A TURN OF TABLES!"

Y/N giggles as she tilts her head. "You can forfeit now, but I don't think you'd be the type to do that." She says before stepping closer. "So, I'll make sure to beat you up real good!" She spoke.

She swipes his feet off the ground, slashing Bakugo multiple times through his body before, "Blood demon art, Lotus Vines."

Vines shoot out of the lotuses scattered around the arena, tying themselves tightly on his limbs, almost ripping them off if it weren't for him screaming in absolute agony. "No need to scream so much!" She says, fanning herself. "Bakugo Katsuki can no longer move Y/N is the winner!" Midnight announces. Y/N lets go of the restraints as he coughs.

Him and Y/N look at eachother for a moment. "YOU BITCH!" "Wasn't I supposed to lose?"

--

Akaza walks in to the room, as the teachers requested the winners of the whole sports festival, Y/N wasn't present, so his first instinct was to look for her. He had to make sure she didn't cause trouble after all.

He took a good look around before spotting a figure in the table, their head leaning on their arms.

It was Y/N.

He approached her with a sigh, placing his hand on her forehead, being careful not to wake her up. "What the hell is up with you.." he whispered before picking her up and making his way to the Arena.
On the way there, a small, purple butterfly found itself on her head. Akaza merely smiles at this while he continued walking.

--

The two demons took off their shoes and made their way to the place they call home. They looked for a certain red haired man and was quite happy when they found him. "Kokushibo-dono.." Y/N says, staring at the man with an pink, fluffy, apron on. The apron had cute hearts on it, and it was decorated with fluff everywhere.

"Pfft- oh shit HAHAHAHAH" Akaza bursts into fits of laguhter, while Y/N just stares with an dumbfounded expression.
"It's the only one I could find.." Kokushibo reasoned. "Is that so..?" Akaza asks, clutching his stomach.

(I'm so blocked rn I can't think of anything..)