EIGHT

ARROGANT BITCH 傲慢な雌犬。

DEAL? WOULD YOU CARE TO ENLIGHTEN ME ABOUT IT?" Y/N asks politely, her back facing the wall as she links her hands together. Y/N had an idea of what was going to come out of his mouth, but she decided against saying it since she could've been wrong.

Endeavour stays quiet, staring at the girl as if he was judging her every being, looking her up and down, examining every curves of her body, Y/N slightly grimaced, she could feel his eyes on her, and she didn't quite like that. The silence slowly knaws at her as the man finally opens his mouth.

"Marry my son, Shouto Todoroki."

That was all it took for Y/N, to burst in a flurry of laughter. (Even though it was quite pointless of her to, since she didn't really feel anything.)

"Y-you..want me to marry your son? Shouldn't he be the one confessing instead of you?" She mockingly points a finger at Endevour. Y/N had one main goal for this man, to piss him off and treat him as if his whole life is a joke, which it is. And while her goal was working, Endevour was biting the insides of his cheek as his hands turn into a fist.

He thought, How dare she mock me. He was quite litteraly left in surprise and embarrassment, as the girl continues to blabber, mocking him further. "I'm going to send a letter to your parents about the proposal tomorrow, accept it." He orders, as of she couldn't kill him right there.

"Parents? My parents are dead, who're you going to send the letter to? The graveyard?" Y/N said as she smiles innocently. Endevour's eyes widened, as he clenches his teeth in embarrassment. "Listen, Me and Shouto-kun are only at the stage of being friends, I have no interest of escalating that any further, plus if he had a chance I'd have him court me first before...Marrige."

She shortly explains. "What's going on here?" Akaza said as he steps beside Y/N glaring at the man who walks away after seeing him. "Huh? What a coward." He clicks his teeth.

"Anygays whose match is next? It's a shame I can't fight more.." Akaza complains as he walks beside Y/N who merely smiles. "I think Ochaco-chan and Bakugo are next~ ☆" "Ew, but let's go, Imma get some food."

"Eh? Is Akaza-dono going to treat me?" Y/N asks, linking her arms in his. Strangely enough, he doesn't push her away and merely nods. Y/N tilts her head at this. Has Akaza finally realized that she was stronger than him no matter how much effort he puts in? Y/N doesn't know, but she definately like the fact that he doesn't push her away, and instead squeezes his hands with her's.

Y/N smiles at this new feeling.

---

Recently, New sensations have been flooding my senses. I find myself smiling frequently and frowning more. I could laugh without forcing it. And to say that it was weird was an understatement. I feel new, as if I was reborn, I could feel my body tingle every now and then, and I didn't quite dislike it.

I linked my fingers with Akaza-dono's, while he squeezed mine. I almost felt my stomach flutter, as red tinted my cheeks. This was the same feeling I felt after That butterfly boy killed me. Akaza glances my way before his lips curved upwards. "Are you blushing?" He asked, "I didn't know you could feel that way-" "IM NOT-!"

I think I could get used to this.