SEVEN

ARROGANT BITCH 傲慢なビッチ

I'D SAY ITS OBVIOUS to see the tension building up in Class 1-A's booth, as almost everyone was frowning, while the others were confident and determined. Y/N taps her foot lightly on the ground while sitting cross-legged. Her face was scarily neutral as she stared in the arena, and the fight going on between the two bed haired boys.

"What's that dork doing, WHY ISN'T HE MOVING BITCH SLAP THAT PAINTBRUSH-" Akaza rages as he grips the railing, crushing it into measly straws. "Akaza-dono, you shouldn't be so mad, I'll bitch slap you if you want!" Y/N chirps, raising her hand, ready to slap Akaza's head off. "Come on you two stop that, besides, look, Midoriya is about to go off bounds!"

Kaminari points to the arena as both demons look forward, Midoriya was an step away from the line before stopping. "Why did he freeze, did his brain fry or something." Akaza said, sitting down beside the Red-haired shark. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind throws people off their seats as they watch in awe.

Midoriya managed to disable Shinsou's quirk by breaking his finger. Kirishima cheers, while Akaza grips in the railing once more, Screaming, "Beat that bitch up!" Over and over again. Y/N sits besides them, cheering with Kaminari. "Holy crap.." Ojiro mumbles as he watches the scene closely.

"Say something, don't you!? So you've litterally got that much power in your little finger, I'm jealous! There was no gateway of success for me here, not with this quirk, Not that someone as blessed as you would even understand! People like you who were born with diffrent quirks, would never understand!!" Shinsou screams, as Midoriya pushes him back.

"Spit something out, god dammit!" Shinsou said, punching Midoriya on the cheek. "Trying to push me out!? Don't be a pussy!" Shinsou steps to the side as Midoriya lunges forward. "You get out!" He said, grabbing Midoriya's face and trying to push him out of bounds, both teenagers scream as they force eachother out of bounds.

Midoriya throws Shinsou over his shoulder and slams him to the ground, out of the line. "SHINSOU'S OUT! MIDORIYA, YOU ADVANCE TO ROUND TWO!" Midnight announces as she waves her whip, hitting the ground with it. The crowd screams, and claps in joy as they both stand in the middle, Midnight giving her speech before dissmising them both.

Y/N walks to the clinic, before bumping into Midoriya. "Oh, Midoriya-kun, how's your fingers?" She asks, smiling a bit. "A-Ah! It's fine, thanks for asking.." He replies, sheepishly rubbing his nape. Midoriya goes back to the class while Y/N stays back, her ears listening in to Shoto and Endeavor's conversation.

"Your behavior has been nothing but disgraceful, Shouto." Endeavour said, as he leaned on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, his flames glowing brighter than ever. "If you had used the power on your left side, you could've crushed both the obstacle race and cavalry battle easily."

He said as Shouto walks past him. "Your behavior has been nothing but childish, so stop fucking around! YOU ARE MY GREAT MASTERPIECE!" He shouts, glaring at his son, whose back is turned away. "Is that all you ever spew from your mouth? I will earn my victories using my mom's power, and I will never ever use yours in battle."

He said, looking ahead with an sharpened glare. "You'll reach your limit soon enough."

Endeavour clenches his fists before opening his mouth. "That girl, with the Cryokinesis quirk. She's a great spouse for you, you'd both make powerful offsprings." He said, smirking slightly as Shouto visibly tenses up. "Don't... don't talk about her like that."

Y/N places as hand in her mouth, feigning an touched expression before leaning her head on the wall, before walking away.

--