Chapter 2 ♢

While I'm paying attention in class, I get a note. I look at Demi with a curious glance. Normally she never sends me messages in class. To my surprise Demi is paying attention too and couldn't possibly have passed me that note. That's when I notice the smell. Taylor's perfume! Unbelievable! She really has the nerve to send me a stupid note? My first urge is to trow it back at her stupid face but my second urge is much stronger. I want to know what it says, so I open it.

I know we started the wrong way, but you are so funny when you are mad that I can't stop annoying you. Someday you will get that mascara back, I promise. First you have to do something for me though. I came to the conclusion that I want to go on a date with you.

I gasp for air. What the fuck? My eyes are probably wide.

"Is something wrong, miss Frost?" The teacher Mr. Quinn asks me annoyed.

"No, there's nothing going on." I say quickly.

The laugh I hear in the back of the classroom makes me go red. Stupid Taylor girl! Luckily, the teacher leaves me alone. The note still isn't finished so I read on.

Can we go after school? Please say yes, little miss hot-tempered (:

P.s: I sprinkled some of my perfume on the note because you seem to get intoxicated by it, maybe you will say yes to me the instant you smell it.

This really can't be true, this has to be a joke! The past month she has done everything to make me angry. Maybe she has a bet and I was the ultimate dare.

Taylor, I am not stupid. Give me my mascara back and get the hell out of my life.

By the way: I don't fall in love with girls, especially not with girls like you.

P.s: Who says I don't hold my breath because your perfume stinks?

That's the answer I trow back at her when the teacher isn't looking my way.

♧♧♧

"Elza, wait please?" I hear Taylor ask behind my back.

"Quick, I don't want to talk to her." I whisper in Demi's ear.

We speed up but it isn't stopping Taylor from following us.

"What do you want, Greene?" Demi spats her way.

"Wel miss Purdy, if you don't mind, I'd like to talk with your best friend, Elza." Taylor Says annoyed.

"Well, she doesn't want to talk to you. Now go away, bitch." Her last word is so quiet that only I can hear it.

"She can decide that for herself." Taylor says aggressive.

A sigh leaves my mouth.

"Firstly I don't want to go on a date with you, Taylor and secondly, even if I wanted to I can't. Demi and I have a rendezvous. We are going to drink a cool glass of white wine. Leave us alone." I rattle.

"I won't give up that easily, little miss hot-tempered." She grins, "You will go on a date with me someday. You can't turn me down forever. I'm very patience and I am committed. Have a nice time with miss Purdy."

♧♧♧

Demi and I sit in a nice pub just outside of town. My best friend hasn't asked me what Taylor was talking about just half an hour ago but I expect her to ask me any second now.

"So," She begins slowly, "What was that all about?" She asks me carefully.

See? My best friend is an open book to me. A laugh spreads on my face for just a couple of seconds.

"She sent me a note in class. Wait, I have it in my pocket." I say while I take it.

Demi's eyes grow wide as she reads the note.

"What a fucking bitch! This must be a silly game she is playing. You probably are a dare or maybe it's a bet." Demi speculates with a furious voice.

"I was thinking the same things." I tell her.

My best friend takes a sip of her wine. She licks her lips.

"Delicious sweet wine." She sighs and I know she doesn't want to talk about Taylor anymore. I smile at her.

"You are sexy when you lick your lips like that." I joke.

"Ya bet. You better fall in love with me." She says with a funny look on her face. I grin widely back at her.

Please vote if you liked it or comment when you want to tell me something good or bad. ♡