Chapter 21

Taylor: Are you at school?
Elza: yes, why?
Taylor: We need to talk, outside.
Elza: I prefer to leave it like this Taylor. I don't want to rip open old wounds you know.
Taylor: That's so selfish.
Elza: Selfish? You not respecting my choice and trying to change my mind for half a year is selfish too.
Taylor: That's because I know we can be more than this.
Elza: We are sisters!
Taylor: Not technically. My parents adopted you so you wouldn't have to separate with Dalì. You are my lover.

A frustrated sigh leaves my lips. Taylor sure is persistent. She keeps on begging and begging and it hurts so much because I'm still in love with her and now I'm hurting her.

"Don't feel responsible, Elza. You are doing what you think is best for the both of you." Andy pulls me close and kisses my shoulder. He does that a lot when he needs to calm me down. Andy and I have become even closer friends than before. Luckily his boyfriend, Ethan, doesn't mind.

"Andy is right. Like always." Ethan grins before joining the hug. We are literally hugging in the middle of the hallway and let's say that people don't like that very much.

"Let's give our fellow students some walking space." I laugh before I pull the boys to the side.

"I have a better idea. Maybe we should go to class before we are late." Ethan winks and it makes me giggle.

"Don't be so goddamn hot." Andy whispers before he kisses him passionately.

"Guys, not that it isn't hot but I have feelings too!" I say with a laugh. They jump apart with apologetic looks on their faces. "No, don't give me that face! You look like two kicked puppies."

They burst out laughing and I soon follow. That's until I feel my phone vibrate again.

Taylor: It doesn't look like it's hurting you that much.

I look up and see her at the end of the hallway. She looks depressed and angry. I let my gaze drop at the floor. All of a sudden Andy rips my cellphone out of my hands.

"Heey, what the fuck?" This gives me a déja-vu, it makes me remember Taylor still has to give my mascara back.

"I confiscate this thing until after school. It's threatening your health young lady." Andy sounds stern.

"Yes daddy." I say with a booming laugh.

"Ieeeuw, don't call him that." Ethan makes a cross with his fingers and points it at me. "Satan, go out of my little girl."

"Now you sound like my dad too." I giggle. Ethan crunches his nose in fake disgust. "I won't say it again, promise."

"You are such a sweet girl." Ethan smiles and Andy and I burst out laughing for the second time.

***

The ride home is a nightmare. I sit next to Taylor who is driving and we haven't changed a word. The silence is drowning me.

"Taylor, I can't take this anymore. Stop being so cold towards me." I say while looking out of the window.

"Are you serious right now? Do you really believe I can just let this go? I can't, because if I could it would've stopped hurting by now!" Taylor all but spats, looking at me with fire in her eyes.

"It hurts me to!" I should not get angry but we've had this conversation one to fucking many times and it makes me sick to my stomach. "And can you please look at the damn road."

"It just consumes me! Like there is a void inside of me. How can I look at you and forget how much I love you?"

"Look at the road. Watch out Taylor. You are seriously going to...." I get interrupted by Taylor.

"Alright." She steps on the brake rather harshly and the car behind us has to stop abruptly too. They honk angrily at us.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I scream.

"Get out." Taylor answers slowly.

"What?" I ask with open mouth.

"You heard me Elza. Get the fuck out of my car." Her voice is colder than ice.

"You can't be serious right now." I say angrily. Taylor hangs over me and opens my door. Another car passes by while honking a couple of times.

There is nothing I can do so I get out of her car.

#####
Here it is. A brand new chapter!! Sorry for the drama, I hope you don't mind to much. ^^

Thanks for all the support!!!! (:
It means so much to me. ^^