Chapter 36

(Elza's pov)

"Sorry I'm late, I had to handle something before I came here," Taylor says as soon as she arrives at our table. I have been waiting nervously for 20 minutes, and I am glad she didn't bail on me. I wouldn't have survived that kind of behavior after all the shit we've been through. 

"It's alright. I am happy you made it," I decide to say with a smile. Taylor sits in front of me and starts looking at the red candle in the middle of the round table. "I hope you will like it here. It's my favorite restaurant. I used to come here every week with my father when he was still alive. I suggest you take the lasagna."

"How do you know it's my favorite dish?" She asks me surprised. Her cheeks turn a little bit red and it makes me smile involuntary.

"I try to pay attention," I simply answer, the smile still on my face.

"I guess you will take the mac and cheese then?" Taylor starts to grin when she sees my surprised expression in return.  "I guess you're not the only stalker on this table, Elza." She adds a wink for good measure and damn it makes me a puddling mess, or at least something like that. The waiter comes and takes our orders, the dishes finished with two ice tea's. 

"I've been looking for this date, you can't even believe how excited I am," Taylor starts to say and I see the playful twinkle in her eye. 

"Well, you have been waiting for months, haven't you?" I grin, trying to sound as cocky as Taylor sounded in the beginning of the school year. 

"Don't talk like that, Elza babe, you sound ridiculous when you try to sound cocky." Taylor laughs and it's so funny I just start laughing too. A couple of heads turn to us, scowls on their faces. "Whoops, I think we are being too loud."

I don't even care about that, it's just such a funny evening already, maybe the fact that Taylor looked stunning in the leather pants and the tight white tank top helped too. We look each other in the eyes for a long time, just smiling and enjoying each others faces.

"The mac and cheese?" I jump with a fright which makes Taylor giggle again. 

"That's for me, thanks." The waiter leaves and Taylor sniffs her lasagna. 

"Hmmmmm smells delicious!" Taylor sighs happily. "We have to feed one another! that's the most romantic thing ever," Taylor suddenly says enthusiastically. 

"I don't know Taylor..." I start to protest, but before I can even finish my sentence she switches our plates. 

"Please?" She asks, twinkling eyes I can't possibly resist. I shrug and before I know it she puts a fork in my mouth. Some sauce drips out of the corner of my mouth. Taylor brushes it with her thumb, then putting it in her own mouth. A quiver goes from the tip of my head all the way down too my toes. When she moans it makes me swallow hard.

"Delicious, " she starts. "Now it's your turn." Taylor opens her mouth and waits patiently until I put the lasagna into her mouth. She starts munching and I see her face light up like a three on Christmas eve. "wow, almost as delicious as your lips are looking right now." 

Author's note: Almost at the end. I think 5 chapters, maybe more maybe less. 
I love you guys. Thanks for all the support. 
I would have stopped writing this story if it wasn't for the constant reminder of you readers that you really needed to know how this would end, so I'm grateful you followed the journey with me this far.

I will continue the following WEDNESDAY  if I don't, please ask me because I'm very busy with an internship at a legal office so I can forget.