chapter 32

"How is your girlfriend Jessie?" I decide to ask after a couple of minutes eating in silence.

"Good, she is to one who dropped me off here. She apologised again for her behaviour at the hospital. I know she was rude but she really hopes we can all be friends," Demi rattles, a hopeful twinkle in her eyes.

"It will happen, we just need to give her time to adjust and she needs to give us time to get to know her," I explain with a encouraging smile on my face.

Demi nods before popping another piece of breath into her mouth. Honey starts to trickle over her fingers and she licks them one by one.

"Good advice. It applies on your situation too." She says it very carefully as to not anger me, but after Dalì's words I can't be mad anymore about advice for reconnecting with my mother.

"I know," I sigh, "but how can I ever forgive her? Because of her Dalì went through hell."

"No, that was because of his own mother, you don't even know why she disappeared from the grid. Everybody assumed she was dead. I can imagine it's not easy to come back from the dead." Demi's explanation sounds very logical and I just start to giggle because she is so much smarter than she gives herself credit for. I feel like this is the day for rekindling and good advice. I tell my thought to Demi and she smiles.

"Well, the person who made this breakfast has the best advice of all, although she might have stolen it from Andy. She chuckles a little with those words before continuing. "So when you're finished eating, you will have to go and see her. She is probably hugging her chickens in the garden."

"Oh, I want to do that too!" I say enthusiastic. "And talk to Taylor of course," I add when Demi looks sternly in my direction. We start to giggle, then full out laugh and before we know it, we can't stop anymore.

(A/N): Hi, I know, short chapter again. It's just that I don't have a lot of time but I really wanted to write!! ^^ so all the things that should be in one chapter happens in more chapters so I can post at least something for you guys.

Next time Taylor talk!!!

Thanks for the support!!! I love you all 😘❤