Chapter 20

The bell rings and I look at Andy with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you expecting anyone?" I ask wit a small smile. 

"Yes, I invited our friends and you are going to cheer up. You've sulked long enough. It's not healthy like this." Andy's manly voice sounds very stern and I nod. Andy is right. I stayed at his for the whole week, hiding myself in his guestroom. I was just out of my bed, hadn't seen water for at least three days. 

"Let me take a shower. I smell like dirty garbage." I say and Andy has to laugh.

"You really do. You know where everything is so help yourself." The bell goes for a second time. "Inpatient people those friends of ours." 

A chuckle leaves my lips before I run to the shower. I have to say it was good to wash all the dirt away. This is something I can't do anymore. Depression isn't going to drag me down. I need to be strong, for my brother and for everything else.

As soon as I am downstairs I get tackled in a hug by Taylor.

"I was so worried about you!" She screams. "Don't ever do that again, hear me?" 

It felt so good to be embraced by her and I never wanted it to end. Taylor's perfume is still the same and I can't get enough of it. Then I take a step back and look her in the eyes. A smile appearing on my lips.

"Where is my monkey?" I then ask her.

"Heeeey, I'm no monkey!" My brother runs towards me and I scoop him up. 

"You are though, my little monkey." I giggle. I really missed that little boy.

"Your sister is right, Dalì, you definitely are one." Demi's voice makes my heart make a back flip. It is a miracle that I have such a good friends. Not many people would understand a disappearance like this. Most people would be mad that you just give up. But I needed the rest and my friends are all here to support me. I'm ready to handle the things. It will be hard with Taylor, but I will have to manage. There wasn't any other solution.

"Let's go to the beach. We still have a whole day to make fun!" Andy says enthusiastically. 

***

 (Taylor pov)

Elza looks as new. That week has done her good. Only, she doesn't come close to me. I thought we were going to try to be more then whatever we were before. 

"Give her some time, Taylor." I hear Andy say before he hugs me. I freeze for a second. It's the first time he did something affectionate towards me and it takes me of guard. After a couple of seconds I hug back.

"I just don't understand what happened between us. She looks happy." My eyes look over Andy's shoulder and I see Elza tickling her brother.

"She thinks you two can't be together now." Andy says, letting her go.

"Why not?" I ask surprised.

"Because your parents are adopting here." Andy explains. My right eyebrow shoots up in the air, not understanding what the exact problem is with that. "It means that you will be sisters, sort of." 

The realization hits me right in the face. So stupid of me that I didn't think about that. Although I personally don't care. She will never be my sister by blood, so it isn't incest or something like that.

"I hope she will change her mind. How can I be in the same house wit her without being able to hold her? I love her like I've never loved anyone before and I hate because I'm supposed to be the bad girl. Not this fragile lady." The words pour out me like a waterfall and my cheeks start to turn red. "Sorry Andy. It's not easy for me." 

"Do you want the Biersack treatment? It helped  Elza." Andy grins and I slap him playfully.

"I still can't stand you." I say, the joke clear in my voice.

"I hate you too." Andy laughs. "But I'm here for you."

"That's sweet of you. I hope she will change her mind, I don't want to lose her." I look back at Elza who storms into the water. Demi and Dalì are chasing her with a bucket full of water. "She is so beautiful."

"She is and she deserves the very best. Now let's join them, I want to drown you." Andy throws me over his shoulder and runs towards the sea, laughing the whole way.

"Andy, you asshole! Put me down right now... You wouldn't dare... Andy!!!" I giggle right before he throws me into the water. It's so very gold and I'm going to kill that boy, seriously.

Demi walks towards me and extends her hand. I take it and as soon as I stand, I tackle her into the water.

"You bitch. Remind me to never help you again." She laughs before splashing water my way. The game is on and everyone starts to join the water fight.

#####

As soon as I've finished this story I'm going to edit it to make it better and more readable. Maybe I need a beta.

Thanks for all the votes and thanks for reading this story. (:

See you next week (: