Chapter 3 ♢

Finally I'm at Demi's. Demi giggles non-stop. Note to myself, never let her drink again. I don't get it. Normally she drinks one glass of white wine, not five! "Here you go. I will ring your doorbell and head home, okay?" I ask her friendly.

"Won't you come with me? I don't want to be alone." She asks with a fake sad face.

"Sorry Demi, but you will sleep soon, and I still have to make that task for biology." I explain.

"But that has to be finished by Monday, you still got the whole weekend!" She screams. Then she laughs so loud that I think everyone in a proximity of 6 miles can hear it.

"Demi, be quiet! Everyone can hear you." I shush her.

"On one condition. If you at least come inside and put me in bed." She answers with a smile.

"Okay, I will." I say before I push the doorbell. After a couple of minutes, her older brother Nick opens the door. When he sees Demi, a grin appears on his lips.

"I didn't know you drank." He says to his sister.

"I didn't know you were an asshole,... ooh sorry, I DO know." And she laughs loud... again.

"Nick, help me to get her inside, please?" I ask with a sigh.

"That's probably the best before the police will come and let her sleep in a cell tonight." He snickers. Together we pull Demi inside while she sings Rude by Magic!.

"I'm going to marry her anyway!!!" She shouts. Fuck, that song will be in my head for the rest of the weekend. I will have to listen to sleeping with sirens and black veil brides to feel normal again.

"Go inside right NOW, Demi Purdy!" I snap very angry. She stops singing immediately and she looks at me with watery eyes. I ignore her while her brother and me carry the wasted girl to her bedroom. When she finally lies in her bed, Nick leaves the room with a sigh.

"Why did you shout at me?" Demi asks, while tears are rolling down her cheeks. My heart breaks, I hate it when she cries.

"Sorry Demi, but you were really annoying. Can you forgive my outburst?" I ask her. She nods her head fiercely.

"How can I stay mad at you? Do you still love me, Elza?" She asks silently.

"Yes of course! I will love you forever! To the moon and beyond. Remember?" I tell her with a big smile. Her face lights up, she pulls me in a tight hug.

"I love you too. To the moon and to infinity." She whispers. I laugh.

"And now sleep. I will leave when I hear your loud snoring." I grin. She pushes me playful.

"Don't ruin the moment, Frost." Demi giggles. Together we crawl under the blanket.

"Sweet dreams, Demi." I whisper.

"Sleep tight." She yawns loudly.

♧♧♧

When I wake up, I'm disoriented. I'm not in my own room. The thing that has awoken me, is the smell of fresh toast. My eyes go to the right side of the bed.

"Good morning sleepy head. I thought you would go home yesterday?" Demi laughs.

"Apparently my body decided otherwise." I grin.

"You are funny when you wake up." Demi says with a wink.

"Just shut up and bring me my food, girl." I say with a loud voice. Demi smiles and gives me a tray with toast and a lot of fruit. Raspberries, strawberries, slices of apple and a banana.

"You spoil me Demi." I say grateful. She just smiles at me and we start eating.

♧♧♧

With my key I open the front door. I step inside and the first thing I see is my little brother. He is watching television.

"Hello you little monkey." I joke.

"I'm not a monkey!" He moans with a sad face.

"Sometimes you are." I answer with a smile. He sends me an angry look.

"Dalì, you know I love you, right?" I ask him with open arms. He looks at me with a frown.

"Yes." He says slowly before he runs wobbly into my arms and hugs me.

"Where is your mom?" I ask my five year old half-brother.

"She left." He answers. A sigh leaves my lips. Since my dad died, my stepmother leaves my brother alone a lot. Especially in the weekends. She is very depressed. He died one year and two months ago and I miss him a lot too but we have to go on with our lives.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him with a big smile. I don't want Dalì to see that I'm angry.

"Yes Yes Yes!!!" He yells enthusiastic.

"Are eggs alright for you?" I ask him. He nods his head and I start cooking. Luckily my brother is very smart and only watches TV when he is home alone.

(A/N): I will start writing a new chapter tomorrow and I'll try to post at least once a week. But it's hard to write sometimes and I have a lots of schoolwork :(

Please vote if you liked it or comment when you want to tell me something good or bad. ♡