Chapter 13

"Demi, will you stay for dinner?" Taylor asks, poking her head in my room.

"No, I need to go. My parents want to go to Butterfly Pallas. They want to make more time for my brother and I." She smiles brightly and I'm very happy for her. Demi's parents work so much they barely got time for their children.

"Okay. Dinner will be ready within an hour." Taylor says to me. "Do you... would you... like to watch the chickens? We have very cute ones and you can hold them if you want." Taylor says, small smile on her face.

"Yes, I would like that." I answer, there are butterflies in my stomach and maybe Demi is right, maybe I am in love with Taylor. "Demi?"

"No, I am going to play with Dalì. He has seen the chickens already, hasn't he Taylor?" Demi asks with a smile.

"Yeah he has but I don't mind taking him again." Taylor says with a quick look on me.

"No, I need to talk to you anyways. So it's better if Dalì stays with Demi." I say quickly before I lose my courage.

"Ow,... euh... okay." Taylor says with a blush on her cheeks. We walk to the chickens in silence. It doesn't take us long. "Here they are. The white one is mine and is called Olga."

"Olga?" I giggle.

"Yeah, I saw that chicken and it was the first name I came up with. It suits her, really." Taylor says also giggling. After a couple of seconds she takes Olga out of the chicken-ren and she hands it to me. I take it carefully and it feels so soft. With a gentle hand I pet the chicken and it cackles content leaning more into the touch.

"It's so funny, a chicken you can pet." I say with a smile. When I look over at Taylor I see she has a ginger colored chicken. It's so cute. "They really like this, who would've guessed."

"It are Silkies. It's a special breed you can hug and you can even teach them things like jumping trough a hoop." She sounds very enthusiastic and it makes my heart flutter.

"I like them already." I say with a bright smile.

"Not to pressure you, but you wanted to talk about something?" Taylor says after a couple of minutes silence. A sigh leaves my lips, I was dreading this moment.

"Look Taylor, I am very confused about my feelings. I know I'm not gay but it seems to be that I feel something special for you." Taylor looks at me and blushes. "And I want to find out what that feeling is so if you want to help me..." I trail off and look at her.

"Yes, of course I want to help you." She says quickly

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I ask rapidly. Taylor looks at me with big eyes and says nothing for what seems like hours. My heart beats in my throat.

"Yes,... Yeah I want to go on a date with you." She says with the brightest smile I have ever seen on her face. A weight falls of my shoulders and I smile back at her.

"Thank you." I say.

"No, thank you for giving me a chance." She says with a serious tone. I decide to do something blunt and kiss her on the cheek. She becomes very red and she looks so cute like this.

"Dinner's ready!!" Taylors father calls.

"We're on our way father." Taylor yells back. We put the chickens back and walk towards the house. I take her hand and it feels soft, warm and comfortable.

"Lets take this slowly." I say with a smile.

"I agree." She says, not letting my hand go until we are at the table. Her father and mother look happy at us. I think they really would like us being a couple. Oh right, they already think we are an item, I almost forgot.

(A/N): It's short, sorry. The next chapter will be longer ^^
please vote if you liked it. That means a lot :D